RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DaRk_ChaoS69

F3D Plugin

Is there's anyway to keep F3D Plugin unloaded so I can play Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag without freezing the console and to not unload it every time I want to play Black Flag?

if you believe that FSD is causing the crash

Just goto your launch.ini file and delete the default =

or change default to power

that way when you turn on by controller, you goto official dash, turn on by power, you goto FSD

Well I downloaded 2 different versions of Black Flag and the same happened. It only happens when I play Black Flag.

So you mean I disable dashlunch which means my xbox will boot with its original system?

The game runs fine from the original disc.

I don't know the rules here, but I'm pretty sure piracy isn't supported (and for good reason).

• Like 1

Actually its FSD plugin not f3d plugin.........And I'm using internal hard drive so can you explain more please?

Launching F3 causes the plugin to be loaded... some have had it working as GOD instead of XEX, tried that?the easiest solution so to use XEXMenu to launch F3 (or have it mapped to a button rather then default) that way you can play AC BF without unloading the F3 plugin, however... if you do launch F3 you'll have to etheir reboot your console (without loading F3) or unloading it...

My Xbox 360 is a shared console I mean we are 3 guys using it and they don't know how to use stuff like XeXMenu, playing on System LiNK, moving games on flash drive etc.

My Xbox 360 is a shared console I mean we are 3 guys using it and they don't know how to use stuff like XeXMenu, playing on System LiNK, moving games on flash drive etc.

Then you'll have to teach them?Using XEXMenu is EASY...Otherwise, make a USB flash drive with the secondary settings on it, booting with it in place will then disable F3 autostart...

I guess teaching them how to unload fsd plugin is easier because my 0000000000000000 is messed up with xex games and other games before I installed freestyle. There is like 1000 folders into my 0000000000000000

I guess teaching them how to unload fsd plugin is easier because my 0000000000000000 is messed up with xex games and other games before I installed freestyle. There is like 1000 folders into my 0000000000000000

ProbablyUnder "hdd:/content/0000.../" you shouldn't have anything that isn't XBLA, DLC, GOD or packaged like them (some homebrew are)You should place your XEX versions in a folder in the root of hdd1, i recommend making a folder named "Gamez" (No, it's not a typo, Games might cause problems with some versions of xexmenu (if also launched from the same hdd, a solution for that is to have a empty usb drive connected...))