RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wuzizname

XM360 not scanning right paths, I'm at my wits end!

Hey everyone, always appreciate the help and this one really seems to be driving me nuts, never had an issue with Xm360.

But now it seems to only scan one path and overlooks where I actually have my xbla titles. My rig:

Corona 4gb

External 1tb HDD with a 32gb MU formatted by the Xbox.

FSD 3.0b

Dashlaunch 3.10

Xm360 2.0b with CSV archive from Nov 18

Drives:

OnboardMU (the 4gb internal memory)

USB0: (the 1tb external that runs the show, where FSD boots from and where I have most of my content)

USBMU: the extended fatx formatted drive 32gb on usb0

Paths set in FSD for content scanning:

USBMU:Content (I have DLC here in a 0000s folder, xm360 finds this)

USB0:GOD000000000000000000 (this is where my xbla games go)

Usb0:Homebrew (where XM360 is installed)

It goes by fast, but XM360 will ONLY scan USBMU and find the dlc, it ignores all the other drives. How can I make it just scan USBMU and USB0 like it used to?

Only difference I've made lately was upgrading to dashlaunch 3.10, like I said I've never had any issues withXM360 just doing the job.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, always appreciate the help and this one really seems to be driving me nuts, never had an issue with Xm360.

But now it seems to only scan one path and overlooks where I actually have my xbla titles. My rig:

Corona 4gb

External 1tb HDD with a 32gb MU formatted by the Xbox.

FSD 3.0b

Dashlaunch 3.10

Xm360 2.0b with CSV archive from Nov 18

Drives:

OnboardMU (the 4gb internal memory)

USB0: (the 1tb external that runs the show, where FSD boots from and where I have most of my content)

USBMU: the extended fatx formatted drive 32gb on usb0

Paths set in FSD for content scanning:

USBMU:Content (I have DLC here in a 0000s folder, xm360 finds this)

USB0:GOD000000000000000000 (this is where my xbla games go)

Usb0:Homebrew (where XM360 is installed)

It goes by fast, but XM360 will ONLY scan USBMU and find the dlc, it ignores all the other drives. How can I make it just scan USBMU and USB0 like it used to?

Only difference I've made lately was upgrading to dashlaunch 3.10, like I said I've never had any issues withXM360 just doing the job.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hey I too used to have this problem as I have so many devices I have a 4GB IntMU and a Internal HDD1 and 1TB external HD with a 32GB Xbox Configured parttion, and a 32GB Xbox Config USB so yeah lol, I had the same issue, I'll put a link below for you its the latest xm360v2.0d and I have updates the dlc and xbla titles as of the 29Nov13 which took hours and I have manually edited the config file so it now has extra search paramiters now it will search all your usb devices for xbla and dlc this will fix your proble mate enjoy.

Just download and extract to your homebrew folder delete your old xm360 folder extract mine and then run it to see it now searches all devices I also have put a text file inside called Extra Searches for you to see how to manually change the config file to add searches like searching your external HD specific folder for xbla games ;)

Download> https://www.mediafire.com/?553664dd846ay4i