RealModScene
fatfonzi

Battlefield 4

This topic is everywhere on xbox forums but I am getting confused.  I run all my games in GOD format off internal hdd using FSD3.  I am looking for a tutorial for running multi disc games the same way.  Games like, battlefield 4,COD Ghosts, etc.

Everything I have read talks about installing one dvd and launching another from usb or launching the xex file from xexmenu.  But as I stated above I want to launch a multi disc game from FSD in GOD format the same way you would with a single disc game.  Im sure there are many tuts showing me how to do this but I keep getting to the end of these tutorials and it shows running the xex file from usb....not helping!

Can someone please point me to the perfect tutorial or perfect walkthrough

Thanks for any and all help

P.S.

Hope I posted in right forum

Not this again !!

Games like Battlefield 4 and Ghost do not require the other disc when you've installed the "Mandatory install" from it, after that you can delete that disc, you don't need it. This also applies to GTA V

As for other games, Final Fantasy 13, etc... if your using GoD format, your fine, FSD will automatically switch disc for you, so you do not need to do anything

Posted Image

HERE

1) Ok thanks, to be exact...for battlefield and/or COD Ghosts if I use FSD3, im gonna iso2god disk1 and put that on my xbox in hd1/content/0000000000000000 and then im gonna extract disk2 and put the content folder from disk2 in my xbox hd1/content/0000000000000000?  is that correct? 

thanks

NO. 

What ever disc has "content" that needs to go into your 0000000000000000 folder. the other disk can just be run through ISO2GOD and put any where, external, etc. 

For example, GTA is disk 1 to content, and ghost is disk 2 to content, iso2god the other disk, (This is either that way or the other way round I can't remember now) but just look at the lay out of the disks and use xbox back up creator and if the disk has contents then that's the one that needs to be extracted and goes in your "contents" etc. 

NO. 

What ever disc has "content" that needs to go into your 0000000000000000 folder. the other disk can just be run through ISO2GOD and put any where, external, etc. 

For example, GTA is disk 1 to content, and ghost is disk 2 to content, iso2god the other disk, (This is either that way or the other way round I can't remember now) but just look at the lay out of the disks and use xbox back up creator and if the disk has contents then that's the one that needs to be extracted and goes in your "contents" etc. 

Thanks for the quick reply...But where exactly do I put the iso2god?  If the extracted content folder goes into the 000000000 folder  and you say anywhere for the iso2god but I dont have an external hdd hooked up and i dont leave a usb plugged in.  So could I put it in the hd1 folder?

Thats basically the problem im having with these tutorials...they all end with running game from usb or running game from xexmenu

yeah of course, if that's your only option then it will have to go there ;)

The only other tutorial that makes sense says to extract the 000002 contents and put it in the 454109BA folder that was made with (Disk2) ISO2GOD and transfer the whole thing to my 0000000000000000 folder?  So basically the iso2god folder will have 2 folders inside, one is 0007000 and the other is the 000002.  Would that work too?  Because Id prefer that method if so...

by the way datastream thanks for all the help

extract the disk contents using xbox back up creator and copy the whole folder across to HDD1/Content/0000000000000000/

So it looks like something like this.......

Posted Image

(as you can see the layout within that folder)

Posted Image

Then you can have a games folder any where you like with the other disk as an ISO2GOD file. 

Does that make sense? 

Posted Image

I don't have a "Games" folder on the attached HDD as that's just for FSD and all the other bits and pieces, all my games are on the USB drive. but in your case you could and can put the other folder anywhere you like, as long as you have FSD scanning depth set to a few folders deep, it'll pick the default xex of the game up)

I'd just get a nice layout of a folder/structure and then you will know where everything is. 

• Like 1

extract the disk contents using xbox back up creator and copy the whole folder across to HDD1/Content/0000000000000000/

So it looks like something like this.......

Posted Image

(as you can see the layout within that folder)

Posted Image

Then you can have a games folder any where you like with the other disk as an ISO2GOD file. 

Does that make sense? 

Posted Image

I don't have a "Games" folder on the attached HDD as that's just for FSD and all the other bits and pieces, all my games are on the USB drive. but in your case you could and can put the other folder anywhere you like, as long as you have FSD scanning depth set to a few folders deep, it'll pick the default xex of the game up)

I'd just get a nice layout of a folder/structure and then you will know where everything is. 

Yep, got it on your last post when I asked to put it right on hdd1.  But if the other way works Id rather do it that way.  I mean where I can put the extracted contents folder right in the iso2god folder.  it will be way more organized that way.  heres that tut...http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-bf4-with-hd-on-jtag-rgh-pics-included.1001855/

Well yes if you want, you can put it all in the same folder. as long as you have it in the 0000000000000000 

Great, thanks for all the help.  seems to be working well...hope i can do the same for Final fantasy and castlevania