RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

Sega Genesis Plus GX v0.98 by Ced2911

Ced2911 (aka. LibXenon Santa Claus) brings us a very special christmas release.

Sega Genesis Plus GX v0.98 by Ced2911, featured with a GUI written with libwiigui - modified for LibXenon.

genesis_plus 0.98

first public version

merry xmas release

Have fun with this nice release

** This emulator will ONLY run roms from USB **

Sega_Genesis_Plus_GX_v0.98.zip

any update on this emulator? is there any way to make roms load from HDD instead of usb?

Is there any reason you can't use genesis plus 360? It is so much better than the other sega emulators. Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

no but i was woundering if there was an update or something to allow loading roms from HDD. and also another reason i asked, is because i wanted to be sure that i download the latest version. :turned:

no but i was woundering if there was an update or something to allow loading roms from HDD. and also another reason i asked, is because i wanted to be sure that i download the latest version. :turned:

Understood. I believe it is the latest, at least I couldn't find anything more recent. PS - I don't know if you are just now getting this emulator or have used it before. But I believe this is the one that has a ROM limit. I can't remember what it is. Maybe like 250. At any rate, if it works fine ignore this. But if it doesn't work this may be the problem, at least that's what happened to me when I tried 800+ roms.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

nah i never installed it in my jtag before, i tryed it once on another console but didnt really took time for it, i never was to much of a sega-freak..so if i put it in my console i will most likely have less then 10 games for it anyway so i dont think i should worry about that :smoke: