RealModScene
tinpanalley

Installing games and folder management in FSD

Just a quick couple of questions that have me baffled. I'd love some help.

1. I FTP a 360 game over to the folder I have set up for my 360 titles on the internal HDD and they always show up in my XBOX Live titles on FSD and not in my 360 Titles after I rescan the drive. Why is this happening?

2. After having installed an application to help with backwards compatibility of original xbox titles, my XBOX Live titles FSD browser is full of useless "titles" that get in the way of seeing the ACTUAL Live Arcade titles. Can these be hidden or am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be awesome.

1. Probably because of your settings, you can specify a "type" or just let FSD decide for you...

2. Xbox backwards compatibility is supposed to be in HDDX: not HDD1: you're probably doing it wrong... you can also delete entries or move them if you want...

• Like 1

Thank you. Not sure what you mean by "type". As I said, I'm transferring (via Filezilla) from my PC. Don't know where this "type" option is.

I think I totally messed up the HDDX instruction. Any idea how to uninstall what went to HDD1 instead?

Thank you. Not sure what you mean by "type". As I said, I'm transferring (via Filezilla) from my PC. Don't know where this "type" option is.I think I totally messed up the HDDX instruction. Any idea how to uninstall what went to HDD1 instead?

It's in FSD where you select folders to scan...The HDDX stuff on HDD1; just delete the "compatibility" folder ;)

And if I don't have an HDDX folder in the root, I can make my own?

In the root? HDDX is a mount point similar to HDD or HDD1...If it doesn't exist you need to run a program to make it...