RealModScene
jokubux9

Missing "content" and other folders on fsd

Hi, my friend has a slim rgh( trinity i think so ) and "content" and some other folders are missing (i compared to my jasper rgh). He wants to install and play gta v, but he needs that "content" folder. So he copied that "content" folder with files from dvd1 .iso and booted gta v from dvd2 .god. The game said that he needs an online profile or something like that, so that means all files could not be read from that "content" folder. He tried reinstalling fsd, but same thing happened. Sorry for my bad english, btw I'm new here :) . Sorry if this post repeats.

You need an online profile to play the game

Google around for a program that converts offline to online for jtagging games - don't worry its safe. I just can't remember the name of it

• Like 1

You need an online profile to play the game

Google around for a program that converts offline to online for jtagging games - don't worry its safe. I just can't remember the name of it

Okay, thanks Posted Image, but what about the missing folders?(sorry for repost)

To trick the console in to thinking it is connected to XBL, enable FakeLive in DashLaunch.

You can create the Content0000000000000000 folder on an XBOX 360 storage device.

To trick the console in to thinking it is connected to XBL, enable FakeLive in DashLaunch.

You can create the Content0000000000000000 folder on an XBOX 360 storage device.

Thank you, Fakelive solved this, but another problem popped up. The game hangs on "waiting for cloud". Now what?