RealModScene
Yovel

Minecraft TU 13 (a.k.a TU 16)

Download it from xbox live if your unable to get it through any other channels.

make sure you have the TU in: Content0000000000000000584111F7000B0000

TU works for me.

Download it from xbox live if your unable to get it through any other channels.

make sure you have the TU in: Content0000000000000000584111F7000B0000

TU works for me.

I have RGH my friend.... How am I supposed to do it?

I found that the only latest TU that works for me is TU 11 from jqe360.com, its 29MB, I have dash 16203

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I found that the only latest TU that works for me is TU 11 from jqe360.com, its 29MB, I have dash 16203Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I have TU12 working

I just can use TU 1-11. Do you have the retail or xbla version?

I have the XBLA version

I use TU12 works fine

I found that there was some DLC that was causing the crashing issue, i f you have the Skinpack 2 released by TeamOZIE (or something like that) remove it and the latest TU WILL work. 

Heres a link to DLC that does not cause crashes.

EDITED BY JPIZZLE

I have a RGH and the latest TU is working fine for me with ALL DLC!!

Edited by JPizzle
No links to pirated material

For some reason it works when I am not signed in, but it freezes and the console shuts down when I am signed in.  I dont even have a savegame.

EDIT: Disabled fakelive, works without problems.

I had that problem too, and i fixed it just a few days ago, at friday last week. I have a xbox slim jtag, i could only play tu 9 or lower. and if i would only enable tu 9 it would run it like it doesnt have any tus, but if i enable tus 5 and 9 at the same time, tu 9 would work. and tus suchh as 10 and 11, and maybe also others that i dont remember, i tried to play with them, but when i enabled them it was like i didnt have any tus, again. i dont remember if i tried to run them with tu 5 at the same time like i did with tu 9, but as i remeber, i didnt play with those tus. and when i enabled tu 16 (it says 16 next to that tu on the list in the tu managing in the game options, or however you call that) and it played the starting logos of mojang and such, and then i saw the game's main menu, the screen frozen at the moment i saw the main menu on the screen, while there was a pop-up messenge on it already, i think about the auto saving, and at the background there was an animation of like-in-game wich i saw a village or something else in it, and the animation was frozen, but i know it from the pc version, wich also has it, and i didnt have the animation background on the previous and working version, so i knew that tu 16 is partly working. after a few seconds that that frozen screen that i described to you was on the screen, there was suddenly a black screen, and a messenge poped-up wich said "fatal crash". and at friday last week i tried to play with tu 16 again, and it didnt work. so i enabled tus 9 and 5 again, and than i though about that tu 9 only works when tu 5 is enabled too, and maybe, and also probably, and hopefully, that maybe tu 16 will work if i will enable tu 5 too at the same time. and... . It worked!  :D

Happy ending! :D

sorry for that spam-looking long messenge, i i know i could write it much shorter, but i felt a reason for writing the whole "story" :).

i hoped it helped you  ^_^.

this is my first comment on this forum , I want to thank you for your work ..... RealModScene

the matter , also had the same problem minecraft RGH/JTAG TU 11 functions well , TU15 and TU16 error loading ... after several days googling and trying all ... when I give up of copy all files I found on the internet
attempt ... the last thing I happened , having verified the kernel....i have  16203,  soooo

Update kernel to 16547, and TU16 is working NICE!!! ... end the history .... to save you time

tutorial how to update kernel and programs here

but you need to xexBuild GUI updated version ( for kernel 16547 ) here

follows in the footsteps of the first tutorial with the update program

for install again the avatars download SystemUpdate_16547.zip from here

if after that you still have problems ... DELETE the "Skin Pack 2 -TEAMOZiE" ( I save you the googling for that too)

I speak Spanish , translated with google
  • Like 2