RealModScene

So my trinity rgh with coolrunner will not start up it is a new problem it makes a sound when you hit the power but doesnt do anything else the coolrunner light is on as well i know its not fake cause it has the genuine xecuter product sticker please can anyone help me i have no idea what to do

So my trinity rgh with coolrunner will not start up it is a new problem it makes a sound when you hit the power but doesnt do anything else the coolrunner light is on as well i know its not fake cause it has the genuine xecuter product sticker please can anyone help me i have no idea what to do

What was the last thing you did? did it work before? have you tried starting with eject? how long have you waited for it to start? did you do the installation yourself or did someone else do it for you? does the chip have a green led blinking every 5 seconds~ or is it always lit green, or just red?

There are many things that can cause this problem, we need more information about your situation then "it doesn't work, it's a genuine TX product..."

Judging by the lack of information you provided, I'm gonna go out on a leap here and guess you had someone else rgh your console. In addition to Swizzy's questions, do you have an original backup of your NAND? 

No i dont have a backup the the rgh is trinity glitch 2.0 i think and the coolrunner always has a red light and nothing on the rgh apears to do anything ive tryed it all i got this rgh premodded and its worked in the past the last thing i did was play sims 3 i havnt hooked it up to the internet or link and i am not harsh with it could this be a problem with the nand the loght has always been red btw its never been a different color

The debug light should be red for the most part, When it glitches though it should flash green (like every 5 seconds or so). If it doesn't flash green, for me, it's usually faulty soldering. If I were you I would attempt to open up the case and post pictures of your soldering. Make sure when you open it, that you're careful with the front faceplate. I've seen people rip that ribbon off the RF board before. Here's a video to help you with disassembling the case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rkCQISmAM4

I would also post pictures of your motherboard over at the Team Xecuter's forums. If what you have is a genuine TX product, why not use their official forum, right? I gotta warn you though, they have a strict template you have to follow when making a new help thread in the "RGH/JTAG for noobs" section. If you don't follow the guidelines, they won't help ya. Here's a link to their forum's as well: http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forum.php

I gotta say though If the guy/girl who modded this for ya, didn't give you a copy of your NAND when they were done. Then they probably didn't know what they were doing, and it's a strong possibility that their soldering is sub-par.