RealModScene
Dor Aharonson

Can't add scan paths

Hi!

This is what i'm doing:

1) I go into settings2) Content Settings3) Manage Game Paths4) Change Paths5) Goes into a path6) Press Y, the path is correct7) Press X, the screen looks like it should (I saw on youtube) but no path are there...

Why the fuck is this happening?

I do everything as here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPtU9CjGG-0But in second 00:48 the list is empty.

Thanks!

1) I know your only a noob on these forums, keep the swear words out of it.

2) Make sure you actually have games in them folders. No games = nothing will show

3) Make sure you've got your games in the same game paths (if you created any the same)

are you saving the path (blue button at the bottom)

Was just about to mention that :thumbup:

Thanks for trying to help, but because most of the time when I post a question people think I make really basic mistakes wich is why I made a specific list of what I do. I also linked a video, where you can see what button he presses and I'm doing the same exact thing.

It's not the game list that is empty, it's the paths list. (Like I said 00:48 in the video)

Thanks for trying to help, but because most of the time when I post a question people think I make really basic mistakes wich is why I made a specific list of what I do. I also linked a video, where you can see what button he presses and I'm doing the same exact thing.

It's not the game list that is empty, it's the paths list. (Like I said 00:48 in the video)

If there is no paths then the FSD dashboard will not scan for any games in any folders that you have them stored in.

Add a path then save that path, be sure to set your scan depth too

just it was an easy mistake not "saving" the paths. 

So go to add a path and then add the "root" of the HDD....save it.... what does that do?

Your folders will most likely be...

Hdd1:Content0000000000000000 (scan depth only needs to be 2 for this)

You could have custom paths such as Hdd1:My Games or Hdd1:X360 Games, etc... (scan depth depends how many sub-directories)