RealModScene
Yovel

Problem| GTA V glitches and stuff.....

I dont know if you having this stuff too
but every time I start a game first you can see from far the tree ''head'' but not his ''body'' (I dont know how it called it english)
and when you drive fast and lets say crushed into a buliding you can see the buliding slowly getting his textures back on
and also when you are flying and you slowly decrease your high you can see the town ''buliding up''
its so upseting

I wouldn't get that upset about it. ;)

Have you downloaded and run the TU that's available...there was some chat about this (some where on here) and a few YouTube vids, but I think that is to do with stock machines and something to do with disk 2 etc. also might be worth throwing in the mix, are you running it from a USB powered HDD are is it sucking power from the machine it's self. (someone was talking about this the other day) 

Irishdave posted in another thread, might be worth a go....etc. 

To upload, download the TU from the jqe website to your desktop, FTP to your xbox, goto

Hdd1Content0000000000000000545408A7 > create a folder called "000B0000", then put the TU in that folder, reboot xbox, should work.

I wouldn't get that upset about it. ;)

Have you downloaded and run the TU that's available...there was some chat about this (some where on here) and a few YouTube vids, but I think that is to do with stock machines and something to do with disk 2 etc. also might be worth throwing in the mix, are you running it from a USB powered HDD are is it sucking power from the machine it's self. (someone was talking about this the other day) 

Irishdave posted in another thread, might be worth a go....etc. 

I running it with 500GB HDD ''outside'' the xbox

and i did install TU2 (I finished the game like 3 times and it worked perfect) its not my first time

I running it with 500GB HDD ''outside'' the xbox

and i did install TU2 (I finished the game like 3 times and it worked perfect) its not my first time

This is a known issue, Rockstar have recommended not to play the game from a USB until a fix is release - No fixes at this time

If it works for you perfectly  - then happy days :)

• Like 1

This is a known issue, Rockstar have recommended not to play the game from a USB until a fix is release - No fixes at this time

If it works for you perfectly  - then happy days :)

If you say R* know that issiue then ok I'm calming a little thanks

Thank you also DataStraem

thanks Dave, also, one more thing, have you got "weather" disabled in FSD, I know there was a problem with it, I was running GOW and it was lagging like hell until I disabled it, worth a shot :)

thanks Dave, also, one more thing, have you got "weather" disabled in FSD, I know there was a problem with it, I was running GOW and it was lagging like hell until I disabled it, worth a shot :)

I use classic nxe so the weather doesn't be much of an issue for me, I think the weather has been an issue from time to time with the other FSD layouts, it also hasn't worked lately (world weather probably did something), I also use a 2tb internal hard drive. Never bothered with USB devices for gaming :turned:

I use classic nxe so the weather doesn't be much of an issue for me, I think the weather has been an issue from time to time with the other FSD layouts, it also hasn't worked lately (world weather probably did something), I also use a 2tb internal hard drive. Never bothered with USB devices for gaming :turned:

So how do you play games?

I dont know about you but I dont have weather at all because the simple fact its not a ''big loss'' for you if you dont have it

So how do you play games?

I dont know about you but I dont have weather at all because the simple fact its not a ''big loss'' for you if you dont have it

Internal hard drive mate, 2tb. I originally had 250gb standard, changed it to 1tb, then 2tb.

I upload games via FTP or "install disc to hdd" then use nxe2god to the disc is not required to play

As for the world weather, your right, no big loss. Was nice to have but irish weather is nothing other than rain - pointless having it really :thumbsup: