RealModScene
Dragan Radić

games not working after title update

hi i have a problem i want to download and install title update for any gane on my hdd but when i download title update  set active for every single game is not working it said like game could not start try install game again

hi i have a problem i want to download and install title update for any gane on my hdd but when i download title update  set active for every single game is not working it said like game could not start try install game again

Try not having ALL title updates enabled at the same time? maybe enable for a few games at a time will solve the problem? i mean you don't play ALL games you have EVERY time you want to play? besides... you don't have to download them again all the time if using F3...

i only use like one title for fifa this is just and expl  i have updated to play gta V

Ok, have you tried clearing the cache on your console?

What dashboard are you currently running?

ok, so the dashboard isn't the issue... clearing cache removes leftover files & tu's...

Go to the system settings and find storage, then you press Y -> Clear Cache~

also, exactly how do you have your games setup? (Game on Demand, etc...)

Exactly what issues are you getting? Can you post some screenshots

no just the game that have tu active 

Then it's probably a problem with the TU files you've downloaded... try removing all of 'em and re-downloading?

an update sorry for taking me a long time to reply but i have been busy and not having time for xbox so i have try  with cleaning cache and reinstaling games and tu and still have the same problem 

Hey

It's the same, and EXACTLY the same problem which I have. irishdave replied on my thread but the problem which is here is the same and all that advice doesn't work. There should be another way to solve the problem, isn't it?

I think other people have the same problem but it's maybe a new problem and other forums doesn't contain helpful posts. And for future: All updates are done! The error was before the update and after! With xexmenu it doesn't work and in my case all games are moved to homebrew folder in fsd.