RealModScene
mjs

Placing Covers

Hi Everybody:

Very new to this lark and was wondering if I can put the covers on my jtagged xbox without going on line with it.

Where would I need to put the covers in,i am using a external usb drive and all games work fine

Cheers and thanks for looking

mjs

you could use "gadabama" as well no? download your F3 folder (not that it's all needed) run gadabama and then do it that way... as long as you have protected your self from creating a live account and connecting to live and you have dashlaunch set up correcty then you really want to be looking to get the machine on-line so you can play JQE-Link etc. ;)

I've all ways been connected and downloaded covers, but I must admit that "gadabdma" is pretty awesome, copy your freestyle folder to a HDD and then load the program up on your computer and then download all the covers and TU and stuff, the lot, then simply copy it back to your 360, then when you boot all the covers and stuff are there....pretty awesome tool. 

Just to help you, "gadabama" does not care where your FSD folder is, so what I done, attached a spare HDD, I loaded up xex menu and copied the whole of the FSD3 folder over to it (you can't copy it when running FSD of course) so then after it was copied to a spare HDD I then plugged it into my laptop and run "gadabama" then from there it's pretty straight forward, you tell the program where your "contents" folder is etc. and then just go to JQE and ask it to get all the covers, when your happy with what you need, then plug it back in your 360, run xex menu and copy the folder from your HDD back to your 360 overwriting...wallah, all your covers etc. done. 

have fun.