RealModScene
Yovel

NEWS: GTA V PS3 VS XBOX 360

and you take your word from a well known game reviver who like IGN have been known to take "donations" ;-)

Screw what reviewers say.. its your review, what 'you' prefer :)

Their is nothing wrong with having the data 'installed' on the hard drive. Where'as for the PS3, GTA5's "Installed" data stays on a bluray disc

SATA II hard drive speed for xbox 360: 300mbits

Playstations bluray speed (4x) is only 144mbits

soooo..... 300 vs 144 :)

Edit.

According to wiki, PS3 bluray drive is 2x (72mbits)

and you take your word from a well known game reviver who like IGN have been known to take "donations" ;-)

Screw what reviewers say.. its your review, what 'you' prefer :)

Their is nothing wrong with having the data 'installed' on the hard drive. Where'as for the PS3, GTA5's "Installed" data stays on a bluray disc

SATA II hard drive speed for xbox 360: 300mbits

Playstations bluray speed (4x) is only 144mbits

soooo..... 300 vs 144 :)

Edit.

According to wiki, PS3 bluray drive is 2x (72mbits)

OH wow that amazing

Dude what is that SATA II you talking about?

If you have a small size usb external hard drive, if you open the hard drive case, inside you'll find the sata 2.5" hard drive :)

Some external usb hard drives are large, and inside would be a 3.5" hard drive (too big for inside unless you took out the DVD drive - this I know some people did)

I have a 2TB Hard Drive, replaced my original 250gb HDD. Its internal. I don't use USB to play games from.

Side note: USB 2.0 rate is 60mbits

If you have a small size usb external hard drive, if you open the hard drive case, inside you'll find the sata 2.5" hard drive :)

Some external usb hard drives are large, and inside would be a 3.5" hard drive (too big for inside unless you took out the DVD drive - this I know some people did)

I have a 2TB Hard Drive, replaced my original 250gb HDD. Its internal. I don't use USB to play games from.

Side note: USB 2.0 rate is 60mbits

Thanks 

I would appreciate If you give me links to buy all that stuff (sata 2, xbox case) all that

You won't need to buy a sata 2 hard drive, there will be one inside your usb caddy.

If you really want to start again and get a hard drive and caddy and keep the usb,

Just go on ebay ( I don't know what region your in) but simply search for " 1TB sata 2 2.5 Hard Drive", 1TB can be 750gb, 500gb, what ever you prefer and search for xbox 360 slim hard drive case - that's it

If you find any on ebay you like, you can link me up and i'll see it for you but realy, if you have 500gb already you can use it and save a few quid

Games on the internal do not have to be GoD. You can have a "My Games" folder. But the only way to get games on it is via FTP/DVD DIsc/USB Pen (Copy over).. I usually use a 16GB USB pen to copy stuff over or FTP it over

You won't need to buy a sata 2 hard drive, there will be one inside your usb caddy.

If you really want to start again and get a hard drive and caddy and keep the usb,

Just go on ebay ( I don't know what region your in) but simply search for " 1TB sata 2 2.5 Hard Drive", 1TB can be 750gb, 500gb, what ever you prefer and search for xbox 360 slim hard drive case - that's it

If you find any on ebay you like, you can link me up and i'll see it for you but realy, if you have 500gb already you can use it and save a few quid

Games on the internal do not have to be GoD. You can have a "My Games" folder. But the only way to get games on it is via FTP/DVD DIsc/USB Pen (Copy over).. I usually use a 16GB USB pen to copy stuff over or FTP it over

OHH I see, the SATA is what inside the HDD okay.

I think I will keep the SATA but I will order a xbox drive case, is that okay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hard-Disk-Drive-HDD-Case-Shell-for-XBOX-360-Slim-Clear-/321018619452?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cases_Bags&hash=item4abe33663cBut there something I dont understrand.If I can out games in the sata with the USB pen why cant I just put it in the computer?and If I have a game inside the pen how I transfer it?

that ebay item will do

A computer can't read the format the hard drive is in, its not FAT32 or NTFS.

If you use your current hard drive to make it internal, the xbox will as you to format it, so make sure you've all backed up.

If you use a usb pen to transfer games, you can just use the filemanager built in FSD or xexmenu

"It's fair to say that the 360's performance advantage

fck'n lol :rofl:

anyone here remembers how much infinitely more powerful was the almighty and extraterrestrial-designed-and-manufactured cell microprocessor compared to the puny and mediocre internals of the xbox360? i do.

yeah, i bet that the same thing will happen between the "much more powerful" ps4 and the xbone :evil:

fck'n lol :rofl:

anyone here remembers how much infinitely more powerful was the almighty and extraterrestrial-designed-and-manufactured cell microprocessor compared to the puny and mediocre internals of the xbox360? i do.

yeah, i bet that the same thing will happen between the "much more powerful" ps4 and the xbone :evil:

I believe the PS4 will be better as its more of a gaming console that "TV" but getting used to a ps controller after 10 years for me - doubt it!

I'll get the XBO and the very second its jtaggable... its getting it :turned:

I believe the PS4 will be better as its more of a gaming console that "TV" but getting used to a ps controller after 10 years for me - doubt it!

I'll get the XBO and the very second its jtaggable... its getting it :turned:

Why? I mean if I will buy xbox one I will keep it with live and staff

Dont you want a fine,no problems or errors multiplayer?

I'm not fussed on the whole multiplayer, I can always get a 2nd or just go PC.

I like console modding :)

As for the xbox one jtag, we could see the old on/off switch like the xbox classic had, or the dual nand what the xbox currently has now