RealModScene
Nir Hason

Unable to update the F3 to Rev775 from the Updates menu

Hi all,

My name is Nir.

This is my first post here and I'm new in the Xbox360.

I have F3 Rev 735 installed and I want to install the new Rev 775. I enabled the option in Settings -> General settings -> "Eable Beta updates" and "Receive updates notices at startup".

I have an internet connection (with cable, tested the internet connection from the xbox menu - stoped at the point of the Xbox Live) and I can access the Xbox with FTP and everything, I just wanted to know why I can't receive any updates if I exit the F3 and lunch it again, I tried to check in the Updates menu but there is not available updates for me =/

Can you please help me with that please, I want to run GTA V and it's got stuck with black screen right after the loading and I read that it might be because of the F3 version.

Thank you,

In advanced!

kernel version (NXE dashboard kernel) perhaps....

f3 as the cause very, very unlikely

edit- if it's not updating itself, you could always manually install the update.

download f3 - http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=648

boot into xexmenu

delete the old f3

put the new one on the hd

reboot

not as hard as people think.

• Like 1

Did you install the content from disc 1... I bet you didn't :police:

I did a mistake by copied the content folder of disc 1 to this path: 0000000000001/000000002/<game folder>

After moved the game folder to: 0000000000001/<Game folder> 

It worked and working perfectly! :)

kernel version (NXE dashboard kernel) perhaps....f3 as the cause very, very unlikelyedit- if it's not updating itself, you could always manually install the update.download f3 - http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=648boot into xexmenudelete the old f3put the new one on the hdrebootnot as hard as people think.

Thank you! I'll do it after I'll finish playing GTA V (never touch something that works fine :p  )