RealModScene
Anas Fuitsu

Some of the things that I'm not satisfied in FS3

First of all, sorry for my questions many endless
But you have to be patient because I am new in the "FS3"

Where I can find some mistakes or shortcomings

Is the game installation process from the disk to the hard

In the original DASHBOREAD : when we press the button "install" will converts game to a "god" type
And transmitted to the "contant0000000000000"
I'm in a "FS2" it only copy of the game to file "GAMES" on type exe
---
Second,
We want the existing options in the original diasbored, be found in the "fs3"
For example, connect to the internet, he has to go back to the original dash and satting and ..... , 

When you install a game it comes up as a "Installed Game" you need to use NXE2GOD to convert it to "Game on Demand"

secondly, you can also use DVD extract to copy the game to a games folder (ie. hddMy Gamesthe game)

FSD3 is the way forward, if you prefer the old then use it.

When you install a game it comes up as a "Installed Game" you need to use NXE2GOD to convert it to "Game on Demand"

secondly, you can also use DVD extract to copy the game to a games folder (ie. hddMy Gamesthe game)

FSD3 is the way forward, if you prefer the old then use it.

You dont need nxe2god , i copied all my games , and i never needed nxe2god , Cause it never finds any of my game xD 

• Like 1

You dont need nxe2god , i copied all my games , and i never needed nxe2god , Cause it never finds any of my game xD 

hmm , i dont like game copy on type xex not on type "god" 

how can i add the "NXE2GOD" to my fs3 plz?

Check here : http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/Games_Tool/

I always use it however I think it only reads the internal hard drive, it never unlocked games I had installed on a USB, and I never tried the internal memory.

Install game to hard drive (Internal) then load NXE2GOD, it will scan your hard drive for "Installed Games" and then press A to confirm to convert them to GoD

In my opion...

GoD type games are better, espically if you've installed them from a disc. GoD files can take up as much as 50 files, where-as extraction can take up 10s of thousands depending on the game. Give your xbox less files to index and you'll find better performance.

Some prefer to extract games into custom made folders, some prefer GoD... its down to you what you think is better and easier for you. We all have our own methods and standards.

Install game to hard drive (Internal) then load NXE2GOD, it will scan your hard drive for "Installed Games" and then press A to confirm to convert them to GoD

In my opion...

GoD type games are better, espically if you've installed them from a disc. GoD files can take up as much as 50 files, where-as extraction can take up 10s of thousands depending on the game. Give your xbox less files to index and you'll find better performance.

Some prefer to extract, some prefer GoD... its down to you what you think is better and easier for you. We all have our own methods and standards.

Well thanks,
Now you can make your "FSD3" works onset when console run

But I want to original dash remains is not affected by anything and any time I can go back to him ?

FSD3 took me a while to get used to when I used FSD2... I didn't like it at first, but now.. I wouldn't dare switch back.

Well thanks,
Now you can make your "FSD3" works onset when console run

But I want to original dash remains is not affected by anything and any time I can go back to him ?

You can go back to system dashboard anytime you want from FSD3... just press the "Dashboard Button", right once, and goto system video player, that will take you there, and with FSD3 to get back onto the FSD Dashboard, just hit "Dashboard" and then "FSD Home"

You can go back to system dashboard anytime you want from FSD3... just press the "Dashboard Button", right once, and goto system video player, that will take you there, and with FSD3 to get back onto the FSD Dashboard, just hit "Dashboard" and then "FSD Home"

Have begun to love this system
But the thing that does not love him frankly, is the LOGO of the "FSD"
In other words, when actuation center console, nice to see the " Xbox 360"  logo onset and not "FSD"

You can change that, but its up to you to figure it out.

FSD3 has a loading system as compared to FSD2 but in all reality, you'll get used to it and you'll see that thanks for it loading it performs better.

You'll really get used to FSD3 if you play indie games, FSD3 loads indie games into the homebrew section where-as FSD2 did not, you have to exit to official dash to play them.

So, pros and cons, FSD3 in my view is better. Now that it has link and indie game support, FSD2 is dead for me now. Was great while it lasted.

I forgot to tell you
I'm a college student in the collage of Computer Science stage IV (programmer)
Language C # and C + + and Java and more 
---
For this I have many ideas  for  "fsd" and I hope to become a developer
but it must first know the work environment

We all have our ideas, and they're working on the next big update... the only downside is it takes time and server resources to get it all operational.

If you think you can help out with FSD, first you'll need to imrpove your english just a little, your understandable but you have had your mistakes where I was :unsure:

if you truly think you can help, send a message to JPizzle with the subject "I'm a programmer, can I help?", don't expect him to reply anytime soon he's been quite busy lately and don't expect him to say yes, The FSD programming team usually do everything on there own, And make sure your message is understandable  :thumbup:

We all have our ideas, and they're working on the next big update... the only downside is it takes time and server resources to get it all operational.

If you think you can help out with FSD, first you'll need to imrpove your english just a little, your understandable but you have had your mistakes where I was :unsure:

if you truly think you can help, send a message to JPizzle with the subject "I'm a programmer, can I help?", don't expect him to reply anytime soon he's been quite busy lately and don't expect him to say yes, The FSD programming team usually do everything on there own, And make sure your message is understandable  :thumbup:

First, I am the original languages ​​are Arabic
And but during the my studies I've learned English
This may not be 100% good but understandable
Is it possible to know the language used in the "fsd"
I think C + + or c#

I know your arabic and don't take it personal, I meant no direct attack.

FSD I think is C#, 

Arcade Games are C++

Indie Games are C#

Java doesn't run on the xbox 360 so no point in that. Java is too demanding for system resources.

I know your arabic and don't take it personal, I meant no direct attack.

FSD I think is C#, 

Arcade Games are C++

Indie Games are C#

Java doesn't run on the xbox 360 so no point in that. Java is too demanding for system resources.

good
I'm more loved and language mastery is "c#"

I want to talk with a person of programmers "FSD" , I can make additions to the programming of "fsd"

For example: Add allow you to browser the Internet and YouTube and Facebook

good
I'm more loved and language mastery is "c#"

I want to talk with a person of programmers "FSD" , I can make additions to the programming of "fsd"

For example: Add allow you to browser the Internet and YouTube and Facebook

As per my previous comment, i told you to message JPizzle with the subject shown above.

You may need to actually make these first on your own FSD and send screenshots to show the work you've done. These guys get people all the time saying they can do this, they can do that... they want to help with this... etc.... but not everybody was dedicated and became time wasters. So don't take offence if they decline your offer :)

Of course I read the comment at the top :)
But I do not like the style to send a message and wait and wait and wait for a reply, and ultimately there is no response Haha
I'm a some calves ^ _ ^
I can to work Azdfah but first he has to talk with someone developer and took initial idea of it and took some sources to start the project

As per my previous comment, i told you to message JPizzle with the subject shown above.

You may need to actually make these first on your own FSD and send screenshots to show the work you've done. These guys get people all the time saying they can do this, they can do that... they want to help with this... etc.... but not everybody was dedicated and became time wasters. So don't take offence if they decline your offer :)

Of course I read the comment at the top :)
But I do not like the style to send a message and wait and wait and wait for a reply, and ultimately there is no response Haha
I'm a some calves ^ _ ^
I can to work Azdfah but first he has to talk with someone developer and took initial idea of it and took some sources to start the project

Jpizzle and his team have been busy with the next FSD. He'll get around to it. If he doesn't reply then make a plugin and prove your skills then take a screenshot and send it to him.

If you think you can make a plugin for YT, IE, FB then do it.

We know these are available on xbox live but don't work on JTAG/RGH at this time

Jpizzle and his team have been busy with the next FSD. He'll get around to it. If he doesn't reply then make a plugin and prove your skills then take a screenshot and send it to him.

If you think you can make a plugin for YT, IE, FB then do it.

We know these are available on xbox live but don't work on JTAG/RGH at this time

email of  Jpizzle ?