RealModScene
PlumberOfDeath

Multidisc games and covers

So, its been a while since I returned to using my RHG and FSD and I just updated, so bare with me.  And the new FSD looks incredible and is definitely  faster than its FSD 2.x counterpart.  Thanks!

I never use the NXE dashboard if I can help it, so, this only pertains to FSD.  My past experience was that FSD supports mutidisc simply by dropping each disk into a folder like <GAME>/Disc 1 | Disc 2, which is easy.  I'm assuming this is still the case, out of the box?  If not, please correct me.  If so, then my only question is if there is a way to get only one cover to show up in the game menu?  As is every game I have that has more than one disc also has one cover to match each.  Clearly on some level FSD recognizes it is one game as TU show up as already downloaded and configured if I update one and not the other.  But a cleaner game menu would be nice.

Thanks in advance. 

*EDIT*  Heh.  Your welcome with new user names in the banner is definitely... surprising.

Same way you used it. I'm gusing you use "Dashlaunch" to manage your multidisc. So you'll be ok.

fsd manages multi disc automatically, no need to piss with dashlaunch

moving disc 2.3.4 to no section will hide them for you

got to disc 2,,3,4 or whatever in your games list and press Y for options, go to Move Section, then select No Section.

This will move your game to a hidden section but still keep it in the database allowing F3 to automatically change discs when needed.   As always, all this information could have been easily found in the tutorials section.