RealModScene
coorva

THE NEW XBOX ONE

big and bulky like the ps3 launch,,bluray drive like expected,,games are still going to cost more,,don't know if its backwards compatiable,,probably not,,no word on harddrive sizes,,and if you can upgrade like the ps3,,will there be heat issues?? if so im going to remain busy,,time will tell,,

If they can jailbreak it somwhow ( will take time ) i will probably buy one aswell , But as it is now , I think i pass.. but sure looks liek a cool console!!! The voice was the best part :p 

I'll wait for the modding to start. XBOX is for games not for TV.

Imagine some 14 year old asking mummy for a new xbox, she'll end up watching her crap via the console taking away precious game time.

big and bulky like the ps3 launch,,bluray drive like expected,,games are still going to cost more,,don't know if its backwards compatiable,,probably not,,no word on harddrive sizes,,and if you can upgrade like the ps3,,will there be heat issues?? if so im going to remain busy,,time will tell,,

64bit console, highly doubt its going to be backwards.

Hard drive is 500gb. console has 8gb with 3gb reserved (possible for TV recording in background, etc...)

Anybody notice the lack of advertisements on the XBOX one dashboard, and no avatar.. all that money people spent on avatars :clap:

USB 3.0

The power supply is inside the case

Not backwards compatible

to play used games you will have to pay a fee

USB 3.0

The power supply is inside the case

Not backwards compatible

to play used games you will have to pay a fee

how stupid :S I mean , i understand them, But for me its stupid lol

big and bulky like the ps3 launch,,bluray drive like expected,,games are still going to cost more,,don't know if its backwards compatiable,,probably not,,no word on harddrive sizes,,and if you can upgrade like the ps3,,will there be heat issues?? if so im going to remain busy,,time will tell,,

I don't really think Microsoft's gonna make the same mistake twice about overheating issues. Though I agree it's a little bit too bulky but then again it has ALOT of hp :)

I don't really think Microsoft's gonna make the same mistake twice about overheating issues. Though I agree it's a little bit too bulky but then again it has ALOT of hp :)

If it hides the outside Power Brick I'd be happy to see it inside.

500GB Hdd tho, games have to be installed, 500GB would fill up really fast.

MS may have forgotten that 2.5" HD's that are 1.5TB or before are 0.95mm think, 2tb+ are 15mm think, I hope they've left room :D