RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ESTE

Some games on LiNK slows down while playing

Hi. I noticed that some games on LiNK slows down animation while playing them online. Good example is "Midnight Club Los Angeles"> when I play it Offline it works great but when I change game mode to system link it's like FPS drop from 50 to 25. I have similar situation with "Dead Island Riptide". Works Good offline but when I play this in Co-Op over LiNK it Slows Down Animation. It happens with some games only. Most games work great but some just don't.

Anyone have similar experience? or is it just Me?

hi este, ive been having a lot of problems with black ops 2 recently on link, getting connection interupted message, losing connection to host and yes frame rate droping,

di riptide had framerate dropping on me when i played last week, it must be an issue with link because my broadband is fine.

I've noticed with me it has to do with the people hosting the match, if I'm playing with someone who's hosting in a country far away I'll notice slowdown. But if I host or the person who's hosting is from my country/close I don't have probs. How I know this is because people on blops2 who use mics... If they sound American/Can or Mexican then it's all good, if they don't I usually have problems . Instead of public room I think it should be one for NA, EU, Asia, Africa ...That way we don't have to guess if the match is gonna be shitty or not. We can make those ourselves tho or you can host and you won't have probs.

In Black Ops 2 it really depends from Host Upload Rate. I live in Central Europe and when dude from USA hosting match but his Uplad connection is very high there is no problem with gameplay even when 18 players are connected. In "Midnight Club Los Angeles" slow FPS happens even when you are only person in room. Just change from offline to System Link via game menu and it's like from 50 frames per second to 25 frames.

How is your online connection?

It's not bad for joining games, but it's shame for hosting. Download 10 mB and upload 1 mB. Anyway those slow downs in MidnightClub LA happens even when I'm playing it alone over system link. Just switch to sytem link via in game menu and Animation is dropping down from 50 frames to 25.