RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
blade8888

Freestyle 3 Question I am buying a Jtag need to know about something

Freestyle 3 Question

I am buying a Jtag need to know about something

about this Site

https://xboxiz.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=99&osCsid=i1np2lu3po1cgef738c8ajdts0

JTAG 2 (Slim)

This person said from the  site  and wrote me back and he said this below.

Slims are RGH. Slims do come with XEX menu but not on/with a disc. 
It will come preinstalled on the hard drive. You should absolutely be able to play games off of your hard drive,

that is a feature XBOX added several years ago.

XBOXiz is proud to announce the JTAG 2. We are the exclusive retailer of the JTAG 2 and are proud to bring you this revolutionary new product. THe JTAG 2 is base on a completely different technology than the JTAG 1. JTAGs have historically been modified XBOX consoles from 2006. These have been old broken XBOXs that have been repaired and modified. JTAG 2's are actually new XBOXs, which is why we can sell Slims. Be one of the first to own the best JTAGs in the world...the XBOXiz JTAG 2.

• [*]Custom 20 GB formatted special HDD with JTAG files [*]
Includes newest version of freeboot available [*]CD-ROM with the DVD key, CPU, and original dump [*]100% guaranteed to work NO RRoD on delivery [*]100% Free shipping inside the Continental US

1. Now my Question is can I install Freestyle dashboard 3 skin onto this JTG2 SLIM

2. And will I be able to copy my orginal Xbox 360  games that I bought  to my plug n play external

3. on the  JTAG 2 SLIM will I be able to install XM360 with no problems

I suggest you buy from another seller, they are claiming that they have their own hack but they are infact calling the RGH a JTAG 2. This site is owned and operated by retards and I would not put any faith in their products.

JTG2 lol , All i can do is to answer your questions below :) Freestyle skin 3 ... hm. freestyle is a kind of dashboard :) And yes by that said you may use it^^ , second one , ofc you can , i do :D , xm360 <3 :D OFC ! All i can tell you , Get a jtag xbox , You WONT regret , 99 % of the people around here would agree :) Enjoy if u buy one ^^

Yeah... I wouldn't buy a single thing from them cause they seem kinda fishy. I mean if you're gonna scam people at least do your research lol.

JPizzle is right, you should find another seller...

To answer your questions.. Yes yes and yes for any jtag/rgh. I suggest you go somewhere else though, not only do they seem shady but they are also overpriced.. For that price you can get a 360 slim which dual boots rgh and stock/live. I recommend checking out the buy/sell thread on team-xecuter, xbox-scene, or thetechgame. Find a legit seller and also ask if they install the cr3 pro, you'll want that if you want reliable boot times.

wow that site have got some cheek, amazing the shi7 you come across on the net, $450 for a new slim rgh, wow $100 for a kv, these guys are suckering a lot of guillable people, to op there should be someone local to you who can do rgh or post to someone who is reputable, DONT GO NEAR THAT SITE, good luck and not all people are sharks like these.

Man I'll sell you an RGH MW2 console (Jasper) 250gb hd for $200 shipping included if you're in the USA. (Yeah I know it's not in the right section, I just don't have the patience to maintain a thread) if you want to do it through a site, you'll be paying their cut too. My ebay id is thexbox360hacker(won't sell modded boxes through ebay, or atleast ones advertised as modded), my ioffer site name is http://insanity4all.ioffer.com/ Throw in another $20 I'll mod the controller too. I'll make sure it's fully updated before it goes out. I don't supply cd's with backup files, but I do supply download links, whether you download them or not would be your problem. My con's- I lack the patience to assist people with a million questions on how to do stuff that goggle can solve.

Is this site good guys

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=343026/us-rgh-slim-200-lowest-price-anywhere-_-limited-supply.html

Do not know what the difference is between the 2 can  you tell me which is better ?

Falcon = $200 - GET A SLIM
Jasper = $250 - GET A SLIM

What Comes On Our CUSTOM Preloaded Hard Drives

ADD + $25.00 FOR ALL THAT IS LISTED BELOW
XEXMENU!
Freesytle Dash - Custom Setup
Nxe2god
Genesis Emulator
Snens Emulator
Game Boy Emulator
CPx3 Emulator
Mame360 Emulator
Modern Warfare 2 Patches
Call of duty Patches
TU 6 TU 7 TU 8
Infections Possible System link
God Mod Trainers for Black Ops Zombies etc!
Other Game Patches as well
Fakeanim - custom built
720 hd player

what does this mean I thought it comes with a hard drive?

HDD LOADED WITH XEXMENU ONLY

1. 20gb xbox 360 Hard drive +$35
2. 60gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$60
3. 120gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$90
4. 250gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$125
5. 500gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$150
6. 1TB xbox 360 Hard Drive +$200

what do you mean by this

2. Xbox 360 Reset Glitch Hack install= $75.00
3. Xbox 360 Jtag Reflash / Updates = $50.00

1. The reason why I am asking these questions is b/c I am going to buy a slim JTAG/RGH XBOX 360

2. I wanted to find someone that had or it came with xexmenu preinstalled

3. Wanted to know if this cosole at this site could load up Freestyle dashboard skins version 3 on it ?

4. This is the link i am talking about on the Freestyle dashboard skins http://spiffy360.com/themes.php?category=2

5.Will I be able to install xm360 on this slim and will I be able to copy my original xbox 360 games that I bought and copy them to my plug n play external hard drive

and play them

6.once you buy a JTAG/RGH XBOX 360 how do you set it up for xm360 to download the DLC and the arcade games what connection do I go threw how do I

set it up

7. Is this a legit site to buy  from aand do you recommend it guys

Sorry about all of the questions guys I just do not want to get ripped off or scammed from a site

Gamertag Xbox 360

Twist And Flip

Is this site good guys

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=343026/us-rgh-slim-200-lowest-price-anywhere-_-limited-supply.html

Do not know what the difference is between the 2 can  you tell me which is better ?

Falcon = $200 - GET A SLIM

Jasper = $250 - GET A SLIM

What Comes On Our CUSTOM Preloaded Hard Drives

ADD + $25.00 FOR ALL THAT IS LISTED BELOW

XEXMENU!

Freesytle Dash - Custom Setup

Nxe2god

Genesis Emulator

Snens Emulator

Game Boy Emulator

CPx3 Emulator

Mame360 Emulator

Modern Warfare 2 Patches

Call of duty Patches

TU 6 TU 7 TU 8

Infections Possible System link

God Mod Trainers for Black Ops Zombies etc!

Other Game Patches as well

Fakeanim - custom built

720 hd player

what does this mean I thought it comes with a hard drive?

HDD LOADED WITH XEXMENU ONLY

1. 20gb xbox 360 Hard drive +$35

2. 60gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$60

3. 120gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$90

4. 250gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$125

5. 500gb xbox 360 Hard Drive +$150

6. 1TB xbox 360 Hard Drive +$200

what do you mean by this

2. Xbox 360 Reset Glitch Hack install= $75.00

3. Xbox 360 Jtag Reflash / Updates = $50.00

1. The reason why I am asking these questions is b/c I am going to buy a slim JTAG/RGH XBOX 360

2. I wanted to find someone that had or it came with xexmenu preinstalled

3. Wanted to know if this cosole at this site could load up Freestyle dashboard skins version 3 on it ?

4. This is the link i am talking about on the Freestyle dashboard skins http://spiffy360.com/themes.php?category=2

5.Will I be able to install xm360 on this slim and will I be able to copy my original xbox 360 games that I bought and copy them to my plug n play external hard drive

and play them

6.once you buy a JTAG/RGH XBOX 360 how do you set it up for xm360 to download the DLC and the arcade games what connection do I go threw how do I

set it up

7. Is this a legit site to buy  from aand do you recommend it guys

Sorry about all of the questions guys I just do not want to get ripped off or scammed from a site

Gamertag Xbox 360

Twist And Flip

First of all you should consider insanity4all's offer cause it's a pretty sweet deal. You said you wanted a Slim Rgh but the consoles listed above are Phats lol. And wait a minute, they're charging an extra $25 for something that's free? Owh and $150 for a 500 Gb HDD I mean wtf?! They charge too much for something that's not even close to what it's worth.