RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
creepxcity

system link greyed out in home key menu

Hello everyone. i had this xbox working at a friends never at home due to no internet at the time. i got internet now and i forwarded ports and evrything passed but when i go into games it wont let me go into system link. so i went into setting and whenever i enable link in settings i leave the menu go back and it unchecks its self. any ideas . thanks for reading.

Is the console running on a compatible kernel (15574+)?

Have you installed the latest DashLaunch version with pingpatch enabled and devlink disabled?

Have you installed Avatar/Kinect data?

all updates on devlink disabled ping enabled .its black ops 2 and i had played it at friends house on my consol. as for avatar/kinect not sure on that. im pretty new to all this but have people to help me localy . just trying to solve my self. not sure what avatar/kinect is or what to do. ima try using default skin and deleting and reinstalling the plugin

1. check your kernel version first, you can do that as far as i know in 2 ways (the latest is 16203)

1. in freestyle dash menu under credits tab

2. in nxe menu under system info

2. iam pretty sure if your missing avatar update, you should see your avatar on nxe or elsewhere blank/white as you pick profile. (latest avatar update 16203) double check BL4K3Y's guide :)

3. as you make fresh kernel upgrade you upgrade avatar update afterwards.

4. good luck