RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pitter

Forza Horizon LINK???

In order for a game to work on LiNK it must have built in system link capability 

no, it's awesome that you can play multipler system link games with people all over the world and it doesn't cost you anything because we pay for it all.

no, it's awesome that you can play multipler system link games with people all over the world and it doesn't cost you anything because we pay for it all.

and i am truly grateful of this service its amazing and you guys have worked so hard to bring us total gameplay without M$ getting a penny lol  

yeah some games that could have system link just dont have them and i dunno what exacly decides that game itself or creators. pick for example binary domain, if you played you understand my point.

if ever fsd team would go deeper to emerge virtual live server iam down for it, i wouldnt mind paying for it rather then to ms  :baby:

Much restecp for that guys! ;)

It's great to see that system link playing is finally starting to take off in a big way with LiNK. It was a mess before with Xlink Kai and XBConnect. Only game being played the last CoD and with no idea of what TU was used.

there is no system link on this game ! Only forza 3 suport it for multi screen but no interesting to play on multi.

The last Forza whit system link is Foraza Motorsport 2. And now it's the best simulation on LiNK.