RealModScene
Cave_o

Unity tab missing from Settings menu

Hi all,

I am just setting out on the RGH 360 journey, so far have been able to get games up and running fine. My Aurora version is 0.7b

When I hit Start, my menu does not include a 'Unity' tab where I can input my Unity login details (I have these ready to go). I have a 'Profile' tab which allows me to put in my Unity username, and the API Key which I have manually input (and checked) from Unity.

My 360 is connected correctly to my WIFI router, Livestrong is disabled.

When I go to Assets > Download in my Settings menu, it seems to be downloading something (it says it is Downloading approx 50 items for the 10 installed games, in the status update top right). If I view my Games (HDD1/Games) in XEX-menu, they mostly have thumbnails there and a 'background' picture on the right.

HOWEVER... I am still not getting any Box Art...

Should I have a 'Unity' tab to input my login? I don't know how any of this is working when I have not input a password? Actually I have input my Unity password to try and generate the Unity API but this has consistently failed and produced an error message.

Hope you can see that I've checked a lot of items off the list from my own internet research... I'm here because I've run out of things to try, I think!

Thanks.

Ok I have solved the main part of this myself. I had changed my Network settings manually to enable FTP from my laptop via Ethernet wired connection. When I switched back to wifi to access the web, I didn’t realise that the manual settings would stay in place. Thought they were exclusive to the wired connection. Once I set them back on Automatic the magic happened and I got cover art. 

Still not sure about the Settings menu not having a Unity tab? But maybe the API Key works instead of a login?? Appreciate any enlightenment here. 

12 hours ago, Cave_o said:

Ok I have solved the main part of this myself. I had changed my Network settings manually to enable FTP from my laptop via Ethernet wired connection. When I switched back to wifi to access the web, I didn’t realise that the manual settings would stay in place. Thought they were exclusive to the wired connection. Once I set them back on Automatic the magic happened and I got cover art. 

Still not sure about the Settings menu not having a Unity tab? But maybe the API Key works instead of a login?? Appreciate any enlightenment here. 

it would be in the modules tab.. in the settings..

you request your API key, which will prompt you to enter your password.