RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mikayd

Correct DLC Path My Install might be jacked up dlc wise.

First off thanks for who ever read this in its original format much respect lol Some how my xp laptop would not allow me to edit the post, Sorry guys lol.

So here's the deal I have a rgh and my paths for my DLC are very different than others. For instance the normal path for dlc is as follows

HDD1:content0000000000000000[Game ID]

However mine is a little different Mine is HDD1:content(39539wjskdjfiueoe)[Game ID] Now most dlc works fine without issues while in this path. However some of the other dlc do not work, for instance my Guitar Hero 5 and my split second dlc did not.

My theory is that these games are looking for those paths and there respective folders are not there and that would lead them to not working. Here's one weird thing I noticed when I navigate to this path HDD1:content0000000000000000[Game ID] there are 3 out of my 47 games that use that path. Which is strange cause I haven't changed anything nor did i create those folders.

This is how I received the 360 I have not made any changes to the 360 it self besides intalling the latest and greatest software.

I would really like it to go into this path HDD1:content0000000000000000[Game ID] like the norm.

Prior to making this post I took the liberty to copy my Launch.ini file in case one of you guys asked for it.

If there is a tutorial to follow or if I need to wipe the hdd and reinstall everything then I'm okay with that please advise. I tried to google my issue but can't really pinpoint where I need to start. Any help would be great.

I uploaded my launch in a rar file but below you will find whats on the inside if you can't open it. Thanks in advance I would really like to get this to work. Please help a brotha out.

If I do need to start over by formatting the drive how in the heck do I move forward after I do that. I know how to format the hdd but I don't know where to begin after that to get xex or fsd installed. If any of you have can provide a little help that would be great.

launch.rar

hmmm yeah im not reading all that

He fixed his looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post

• Like 1

That's one big ass Topic. LOL

Edit: Move your Split Second DLC from your wierd looking folder to the /0000000000000000 one. If this works apply the process to all the games that have been giving you trouble with DLC's.

alot text tho not much detailed :p

if i was lazy back at the time i had issues understanding fsd........... you guys probably would hate me or ban me. but oh well i love google  :sorcerer:

ONTOPIC : 

1. if you able make yourself samba connection 

2. get yourself 360 content manager 

3. and through fully set samba you can just second mouse click  000000000 folder and pick "360 content manager" that way you will see whats inside there.

^ thats how i arrange my 00000000000 folder (so you can skip this)

1. pick all files from strange folder and copy them to 00000000000

2. (before doing this try scan first ) under game path make/remake path hdd:content00000000 set it to 2(or 10 if no result still) scan depth.

(before any path changing copy fsd folder with banners and under general settings in freestyle menu clear data)

3. make sure you restart xbox after changing paths. 

4. scan  manualy. 

5. go try out. 

6. if for example some games wont load dlc, try tossing them through nxe storage. (using horizon ect ?)

7. make sure your TU is downloaded and set active.

formating hard

1. dont rush first try everything that is posible. if nothing will help reinstall fsd and dashlaunch and maybe upgrade kernel to latest if its not 16203 ? and avatars on top.

2. as far i as know on doing that yourself main things : cpu key, nand dump ? well google this one  :unsure:

3. if you lack knowledge bring to someone who knows how to do it lol.

ps. write up what you got there after trying anything :) good luck

Yo I got it fixed I used the program called 360 content manager and it worked like a champ for some reason when I copy the files over manually they don't work with certain games. And here I thought I gave to much detail lol. 

So yeah it worked thanks for helping a brotha out all of you that is.