RealModScene
kierons316

Game Room game packs help

Hey guys I'm new to the FSD (just got my console back yesterday after being away for weeks, sigh) been having a nosey around it, very impressed :)

Anyhow, I got a handful of things installed on the hard drive while it was getting done, and one of the games was Games Room (the arcade emulator / simulator) There are 3 game packs on my console, but I downloaded the rest of the packs through marketplace with my other unmodded console.

I thought it would be a simple case of copying the new packs over to the directory where they are stored on the FSD, but that doesn't seem to be the case. When I run the game, they aren't detected at all.

I have looked all over Google but cannot find anything. I'm hoping someone here has a solution :)

Thanks guys

When I run the game, they aren't detected at all.

1. you 100% sure your xbla path is correct ?

2. is your scan depth least 2 not lower ?

3. 4d530901 000D0000 game file (for game room possible 3-4 different files as i remember) is it not any way deeper ?

4. on internal or exteral, try remaking paths.   hdd1:gamesxbla   chose xbla folder, pick dev and retail xbla, set scan depth 2 (10 if still nothing) then scan.

5. if still 0 emotions post your game paths.

6. btw when you try starting game, do you atleast see those in game library ?

7. starting game it just ignores launching it right ?

8. and last one ^^ have u tried starting the game from file manager ?

PS. when you added game at first did you scanned manually ?

I'm pretty sure I'm putting the packs in the right path. I found the files for the three that were already on and copied the rest of the packs to the same directory.

The actual Game Room location is:

"/Hdd1/GAMES/Game.Room/4D530901/00007000/0BB7C90F9351413D6C6139480000FC5E4D.data/"

And the packs are in:

"/Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/4D530901/00000002/"

Just copied the pack files into gamescontentxblagame room packs, rescanned and still nothing :(

Scan depth is at 10 anyway

Don't see the new games in the library at all, just the ones that were already on.

Are the game packs unlocked? Try running 360content manager or NXE360 to see if they are unlocked. If not they will need to be unlocked to work.

I transfered the packs over to my PC, ran them through 360content manager, it said they were not locked but I ran unlock anyway, copied them back over to my console with 360CM as I was told that it puts DLC where it needs to go, just in case I had put them in the wrong place. Rescanned FSD then ran Game Room... I do now have more games, however I only have 1 or 2 from a pack mostly. I think I have all from 12 and 13. I made a list of what I now have and what pack they are in:

air sea battle 5 /

amida 12 /

asteroids deluxe  1 /

basketball  3 /

beamrider   8 /

black widow   6 /

blades of steel   12 /

boxing  4 /

breakout   11 /

centipede 2 /

codebreaker   13 /

desert falcon 13 /

detana twin bee  12 /

devastators   13 /

fishing derby 7 /

flak attack 9 /

food fight   12 /

football (A2600) 13 /

Iron Horse 13 /

Missing In Action  12 /

Off The Wall 12 /

Pitfall 2 12 /

Plaque Attack   10 /

Pooyan 12 /

Realsports baseball 13 /

Slam Dunk Basketball  13 /

Spiker Volleyball   12 /

Star Ship   13 /

Sunset Riders ?? /

Surround   13 /

Tennis (INTV)   13 /

The Main Event   13 /

Thwocker   12 /

Trick Trap   12 /

Twin Bee   12 /

Vectron   12 /

Venetian Blinds   13 /

Warlords   12

This has baffled me even more. The packs are there, but not fully :(

Have you tried xm360?  You run it right on your jtag, it will scan all of your content directories and automatically unlock content for you.  This includes things like map packs, dlc and xbla games.  You can probably find it on xbins which jpizzle has kindly programmed right into this site.  The link to it is at the top of the page.