RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rst123

Resident Evil CODE Veronica X HD GOD Black screen on load

I put the game under hdd1:/contents/0000000000000000 as instructed and the game shows up under games in my library. When I try to load it I get a black screen and if I press the guide button on my controller to quit to xbox home the console freezes. Any idea what could be wrong?

I am using FSD3 rev58 on the default skin.

Extract the ISO to a folder on your HDD (like a JTAG rip).

I'm sure I recall the game having issues when it was in GoD format.

• Like 1

Extract the ISO to a folder on your HDD (like a JTAG rip).

I'm sure I recall the game having issues when it was in GoD format.

How do I extract? I have the GOD files only no ISO

Use GOD2ISO to convert it back in to an ISO and then use exiso to extract it.

I extracted the GOD to ISO and extracted the files from the ISO but still I get a black screen on load

could have been a bad rip to start with?, i done it a few weeks back converted the game to god,ftp'd over with 360 content manager,but game would'nt go past press start screen,

if i was you i would try re-ripping (thats what i did) , or if the rip was in rar files try unraring again and then just ftp iso over again as bl4k3y suggested,hope you find a solution.

• Like 1

could have been a bad rip to start with?, i done it a few weeks back converted the game to god,ftp'd over with 360 content manager,but game would'nt go past press start screen,

if i was you i would try re-ripping (thats what i did) , or if the rip was in rar files try unraring again and then just ftp iso over again as bl4k3y suggested,hope you find a solution.

Tried doing what you said but same problem. How did you make it work?

1. try going here for more info BL4K3Y suggested http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/51730-tutorial-god-2-iso-then-extraction-to-jtag-rips/#.UVpE8qJHLIc

2.  the game really might be damaged at some point, its possible and its not rare.

3. maybe upgrading fsd to F3 Rev 735 kernel 16203 might fix ? 

4. or maybe try launching from usb  :unsure:

5. if none above will help... well re download game ... 

6. good luck

1. try going here for more info BL4K3Y suggested http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/51730-tutorial-god-2-iso-then-extraction-to-jtag-rips/#.UVpE8qJHLIc

2.  the game really might be damaged at some point, its possible and its not rare.

3. maybe upgrading fsd to F3 Rev 735 kernel 16203 might fix ? 

4. or maybe try launching from usb  :unsure:

5. if none above will help... well re download game ... 

6. good luck

My Avatar is grey in color. Probably I need the avatar update. Could this be the problem? i am running FSD3 rev 735 with dash 16197.

need to update your dash,and yeah update your avatar,dont think thats the prob but need it doing, to get it working i just extracted the iso again,and iso2god then ftp, i think it was corrupted some how at first,thats all i can suggest to you sorry,hope you get it fixed.

• Like 1

need to update your dash,and yeah update your avatar,dont think thats the prob but need it doing, to get it working i just extracted the iso again,and iso2god then ftp, i think it was corrupted some how at first,thats all i can suggest to you sorry,hope you get it fixed.

I updated the avatar, did not fix anything. What settings do you use in iso2god and in the ISO extractor ?

Below are my settings:

Posted Image