RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
eskobar

Game not starting

Hello,

I just got my Xbox slim RGH and I have an issue with the games.I had 3 games allready installed by the guy who did the RGH which are working fine but the games that i put in the 0000000000000 folder I can see them on dashboard together with the cover but when I press A to play nothing happen...Do you have any suggestion what is missing?Thank you!!

How did you convert them? You should try to increase the scan depth and do a manual scan.

but the games that i put in the 0000000000000

Have you changed location of same 3 games u found installed by the person u got xbox from ?

at this point i suggest

1. rescan paths 

2. if still same, delete game database in fsd menu, delete path that was used before and restart xbox

3. readd new path/paths (exact location where games are) make scan depth 2 pick ticks as belongs, save path.

4. rescan.

5. if stil same try reinstalling fsd.

6.  on top on that if nothing will work, can u post ur kernel and dash versions ? maybe u need some updates to be done...

7. good luck :)

• Like 1

I used iso2god to convert them.

Increase the scan depth. If that doesn't help do a fresh install.

if the above doesn't work, you could try exiso instead of god containers. Once in a while there will be a game that just won't work in god format. (Usually Microsoft games) But I doubt you picked 3 of them. :)

probably problem with scan paths,as suggested,do everything fresh,long as your scan paths are set correctly you should be fine,mine are all set to 2,some people have them set higher but mine always been fine at 2,hope you get it sorted mate,good luck.

• Like 1

I just can't understand how the scan depth could be the problem in preventing them from playing? If the dash sees them, then obviously the scan depth is fine. The dash's scan depth should in no way have an affect on whether a game launches or not. Much more likely to be a avatar/kinect missing data issue, or outdated kernel for the games. I think ya'll are missing the part where he says the problem is only with the new games which are displaying.