RealModScene
bfds89

Corrupted DLC

Hi.
I started playing Dead Space, the first game. And I downloaded recently some DLC to add to the game.
The problem is when I load the game a window with an error message appears saying the DLC is corrupted.

So I tried  installing the ME3 Citadel add-on to see if this was happening with all DLCs, and I have the same problem. Corrupted DLCs. Guess I cant add any DLC content because they are detected as corrupted. 

It never happened before. What can be the problem?  
I have a Falcon RGH console with Dashlaunch 3.07 and 1697 kernel.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I already tried mx360 by the way and no success.

dont really know,but have you recently updated anything?,you could do with your kernal updating,i does the dlc show up in xm360?,and is it unlocked,how did you put it onto your rgh,use 360 content manager,hope you sort it mate.

dont really know,but have you recently updated anything?,you could do with your kernal updating,i does the dlc show up in xm360?,and is it unlocked,how did you put it onto your rgh,use 360 content manager,hope you sort it mate.

I updated my kernel about a month ago with J-Runner. Everything seemed ok. Dunno if this corrupted DLCs has anything to do with that.

In xm360 all DLCs appeared as unlocked, so thats not the problem also.

I usually copy the content folder directly using ftp to the xbox Hard drive. And it used to work normally.

Im thinking of flash the new 16203 kernel. Im just going to wait a litle longer to see if anybody has some idea what can be the problem.

Thanks ;)

Edit: So. I managed to update the kernel to 16203, reinstall FSD3 and did a System Update to recover avatar. Everything went flawlessly.

Then I tried to run Dead Space again. And the problem remains!! Unbelievable!! I really dunno what to do anymore to make this work. I have everything up to date and still nothing. Im I the only one with such an odd problem?

where are you installing the DLC ?

Dead Space DLC is in this path /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/45410857/00000002/ "DLC files".

ME3 same thing, but instead of 45410857 folder, it is in its respective folder (dont remember id now, but pretty sure it is the correct one).

try formatting a usb with the console and installing the DLC there, remove from hdd1

I opened the files with 360 content manager and they were not recognized, so they must have been corrupted some how.

Downloaded again, this time with windows XP through Virtual Machine (Im linux user). 360 content manager recognized the files (and they were from same source!!).

I still cant figure what make the files corrupted. But now it worked.

Thanks for you help.

The Problem with xm 360 and patch the dlc to folders or to unlock them with 360 content manager always set the dlc to FFFFFFFFFF-000000001-000000000 only problem is when a dlc is like this FFFFFFFFFF-300000000-000000000 it wil also be set as 0000001 so it wil mess up the dlc also some dlc are Profile Linked so you can not use them with other accounts nor add more like Call of Duty Black ops III - Day Zero & Advanced Arsenal it has 23 Exoskeleton Skins if you bought the dlc only the one you bought is working so it is account Linked the rest would not unlock what ever i try