RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GreenDwarf

LiNK problem

Nanostation M5 AirOS 5.5.4 this is router from provider, there is DMZ on one IP, if i connect xbox directly to this router its still same test pass all but i can host only.

Dashlaunch 3.07, FSD 3.0.735 Dashboard 16203

Hrm I had this problem initially myself with LiNK, but it was because I hadn't enabled pingpatch. If the ping patch isn't effective, you will only be able to join hosted games where the latency is as low as a LAN (basically) but hosting doesn't seem to have this problem.

How widespread is the issue though really? I'd think more people would have problems with it if the patch was faulty.

Hi sorry for bumb but i got fixed it. I wrote my problem to ISP and he fix it by removing some device what helping with NAT services like PPTP,FTP... but this device broke connection on LiNK so he make some kind of restriction or i dont know and now it works perfectly. Anyway thanks guys for help.

Could you please contact your ISP again (via email is best I think) and get them to break it down and explain exactly what the issue was, what caused it and how they fixed it. This will be extremely helpful. Thanks.

"XXXXX network equipment is installed, which helps communication that passes through address translation (NAT), because a number of services has a problem when passing through NAT (PPTP, FTP ...), some services may be a problem but the opposite, that "assistance "data when passing through NAT causes malfunction, which was also the case with you." This is original translated message. Do you need more informations ?

Hello

can you tell us which provider and country  Greendwarf ?

Btw , all other people complaining about that problem realised the problem was on their side ??