RealModScene
alxskater

Black Ops 2 TU7 - an error occurred while accessing persistent rank data (???)

Hello,

Im having a problem with Black Ops 2, when i try con connect to join game with someone, an error screen appear and say: "an error occurred while accessing persistent rank data" and back me to the multiplayer menu again.

I updated the game from the page of link (with an usb with xbox format) to copy the last title update (TU 7), because when i use the TU from FSD, tell me that there are some trouble with the region of the TU and the game. Then when i use what i download from the page, didnt appear this, but im having this trouble when i try to connect to someone, and im not seeing all the rooms that appear in the page, when i search in my xbox.

Can some one help me to fix it, please?

Does this error occur in multiplayer only? Or zombies as well, and any system link game? I only ask because of the die rise fix with tu7.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

in zombie mode didnt occurred. I was able to play in zombie mode today, with out any problem. Thanks for the information Jpizzle.

it works in zombies but not multiplayer. good thing fsd has a way to change between TU easily.

Does this error occur in multiplayer only? Or zombies as well, and any system link game? I only ask because of the die rise fix with tu7.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

both work wirth the fix.

As i mentioned in the die rise thread. I get text issues with the fix. I realize it is only cosmetics and haven't seen any compromise in performance, but i would rather switch between TU than have text problems. But thanks for all the info.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

use your normal game rip but keep it on TU6. If you want to play die rise use the fix i posted above.

Oh thanks, yesterday i was able to play in multiplayer =)

I has the tu7 in the official dashbord, and that dont let me donwgrade the Freestyle dashboard Title Update. (because when i download the tu 7 from fsd, told me that was incompatible version (???) (I still dont undersanding that, but at least i be able to play multiplayer now)

Do you know why fsd downloaded an tu from another version? (all the other tu works great)

ok sorry.. but i didnt understand a thing whats with tu7 and tu6 and downgrading stuff :p..can any one give me some simple easy steps to get the multiplayer mode working?:D thank u in advance

Are you having the messege in the screen? (when you want to play link in multyplayer with tu7) and didn't let you join to a room

If you are in this situation, you have to apply the tu 6 to play multiplayer and the 7 to play zombie. (on the title you have to press (Y) and then go to manage tittle update, and select the 6 or the 7th dependending you want to play, ok?

Are you having the messege in the screen? (when you want to play link in multyplayer with tu7) and didn't let you join to a roomIf you are in this situation, you have to apply the tu 6 to play multiplayer and the 7 to play zombie. (on the title you have to press (Y) and then go to manage tittle update, and select the 6 or the 7th dependending you want to play, ok?

im on ps3 man ! i have 8 ps3 consoles!

This is the xbox section. you would probably get an answer alot faster if you were in the right section.

im on ps3 man ! i have 8 ps3 consoles!

Same problem here.An error occurred while accessing persistent rank data (???)andI get the notification that there is something wrong with region compatibility, I double checked the gameregion and the TU region, all line up..

When I apply the TU6, I am able to play. But before there were always 4 rooms full with people.Now there is max 1 room half full.

Another problem is that BO2 does not store my self edited classes and scorestreaks.Everytime I have to edit the classes again.

Very annoying this TU update.

are you sure?

In my xbox only erase my custom classes, when i have to downgrade the TU fro play with another consoles (in my network), but when you are in the same TU (at least 6 and 7) Should dont erase your data.

Try to check, if are some warning screen telling you the tu region compatibility with the game.

I can solve my problem,  when i downgrade the tu 7 to the 6 to play on link, but you are right, there are less people than before. I dont know why, may be there are a lot of people that have the tu 7 for play "die rise", and they are not being able to play in multiyplayer (for the TU) and they are not solving it.

I had the same problem with loss of class and streaks configuration.

Solved mine downloading all 3 DLC's from the same xbox360iso source. Replaced my old dlcs, deleted all TU from my Cache folder and Cleaned Data, manual download TitleUpdate 6 from "marketplace.jqe360.com" and copied to 000B0000 folder, inside Content. Still no error message appeared. My MediaID is 1CF74090 with an abgx scan I noticed its a NTSC/U and PAL region, don't know if its same as RegionFree.

After this TU I really noticed lower number of players. =/