RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BaconGaming52

Xbox 360 Corona V2 wont boot up after Update.

I have a 4gb corona (rgh2) and it won't boot up after updating to 17502. By not booting up, I mean the xbox can turn on, but on my TV it doesn't show up anything.

• Like 2

Either you have build a wrong Image, or something in the flashing process went wrong. Maybe we can say more, if you provide us your XeBuild & flashing logs.

Either you have build a wrong Image, or something in the flashing process went wrong. Maybe we can say more, if you provide us your XeBuild & flashing logs.

I'm sure that i built the wrong image

You need a Hardware SPI Flasher, to flash your Corona with your correct Image again. There is no other option in your case. I would be nice, if we can take a look into the XeBuild log.

You need a Hardware SPI Flasher, to flash your Corona with your correct Image again. There is no other option in your case. I would be nice, if we can take a look into the XeBuild log.

Hardware MMC Flasher, it's a 4GB Corona, not a 16MB Corona or anything like that...

Of course its Mmc and he need a Mmc Card writer (hands on my Head) :D

Then what should i do after making the image? I'll give you further info later cuz i dunno :) Stupid question: what is an xebuild log?

UPDATE:

My xbox boots sometimes but it can't play dvd games and it has slow loading times.

Oh and may i delete the topic edit text?

The log he mentions is a textfile with the output from xeBuild...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I have many questions so plz answer all of them

You flash it, if you can get the console to boot, you can use simple 360 nandflasher, otherwise you gotta install a mmc flasher (hardware) to flash the image

Sent from my SM-G903F

You flash it, if you can get the console to boot, you can use simple 360 nandflasher, otherwise you gotta install a mmc flasher (hardware) to flash the image

Sent from my SM-G903F

The console only boot a couple of times. It doesn't always. But now, it doesn't boot anymore.