RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Äbd-ël Älï

Best Aurora 0.5B Skins !

Ad links to skins you didn't create that are available already here in the same forum as this topic.

Seems like a liberty rather than a help.

• Like 2

I appreciate that you took all of the skins you liked the best and put them in a one post...but i think you should have linked to the original skin owner/maker's post on realmodscene rather than uploading them to some site and giving link to that site...it is like taking all the credit of the skins ...

Edited by Swizzy
Removed quote with adfly links
  • Like 2

Don't f*ing try to make money from other peoples work, you piss off the people that made it, hell, they might not even continue to make these things for the public if you do that kind of shit... when i'm back at my pc i'm gonna remove all your adfly links and replace with the forum links...

Sent from my SM-G903F

And that is well and truly him told . It's definitely a fair comment , stuff like that happens all too often . I'm not necessarily saying on here , i wouldn't know i've only been a member for 5 minutes although i have been on here quite a bit . And i daresay , unless he's completely thick , that he probably knew he wouldn't actually get away with what is basically underhand plagiarism. But i've been on other sites where i've seen an article or some form of work and then gone on another site of a similar subject and seen the exact same thing under someone else's name . I'm no good at stuff like this , but i do know , if i'd have pulled my nuts out making something good , for others to reap the benefits from........in my own time ..........for FREE , and then some snake came along and in a round about way claimed they'd done it . I couldn't see myself being all that happy about it tbh . So fair ' do's ' :)

• Like 2