RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ken

360 content manager

Hi guys what is edit your package title within the program 360 content manager 3.0 thanks in advance

• Like 2

Hi guys what is edit your package title within the program 360 content manager 3.0 thanks in advance

It's probably to change the display name of XBLA, DLC etc.?

Even in Aurora when it scans do you think Swizzy they is a option to change title id but they is also a tab that says edit package id

Even in Aurora when it scans do you think Swizzy they is a option to change title id but they is also a tab that says edit package id

all it is, is an option to change the title of the package.. pretty straight forward.. as it is the "display name" that shows on the XB, when you make your own DLC, and stuff of that nature.. you can change the display name.. useful for mods.. as the XB doesn't care about what the name of the file is..  as i make skyrim dlc mods, minecraft custom textures, MC custom skins.. 

but here is a pic from http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1600-how-to-convertport-pc-skyrim-mods-to-work-on-a-jtagrgh/

61927147.png

and here is a name that is changed with that option, and it doesn't make ANY difference:

30ikkmo.jpg

USUALLY, you have a hex filename, a game name(Minecraft), and a title of the package(skin pack 3)

or in the case of this pic, hex filename, game name(Dragon Age: Inquisition), and package title(name of the install packages from disc 1)

and here is a diff pic with diff names, it tells you what the package is, such as Dragonslayer DLC, OR DA:I TU6

20fvqrl.jpg

all it is, is an option to change the title of the package.. pretty straight forward.. as it is the "display name" that shows on the XB, when you make your own DLC, and stuff of that nature.. you can change the display name.. useful for mods.. as the XB doesn't care about what the name of the file is..  as i make skyrim dlc mods, minecraft custom textures, MC custom skins.. 

but here is a pic from http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1600-how-to-convertport-pc-skyrim-mods-to-work-on-a-jtagrgh/

61927147.png

and here is a name that is changed with that option, and it doesn't make ANY difference:

30ikkmo.jpg

USUALLY, you have a hex filename, a game name(Minecraft), and a title of the package(skin pack 3)

or in the case of this pic, hex filename, game name(Dragon Age: Inquisition), and package title(name of the install packages from disc 1)

and here is a diff pic with diff names, it tells you what the package is, such as Dragonslayer DLC, OR DA:I TU6

20fvqrl.jpg

The game however do care about the name of the files...

The game however do care about the name of the files...

well i think i've pretty much giving him the answer he was asking for.. the option in Content Manager, and it's use.

The package title, or the filename? as i haven't tested on ALL games, but i am pretty sure that file name doesn't matter all that much, but stuff like package title very well might IF it is official.. as most stuff that is unofficial doesn't matter..

Filename, the only ones that don't matter are GOD and XBLA... DLC have to be correctly named, same with TU's

Filename, the only ones that don't matter are GOD and XBLA... DLC have to be correctly named, same with TU's

TU's i know.. i've also changed the file name of DLC's plenty w/o issues.. but you would know more than me..

TU's i know.. i've also changed the file name of DLC's plenty w/o issues.. but you would know more than me..

I know there used to be like so anyways, maybe the API's have changed?

I know there used to be like so anyways, maybe the API's have changed?

i wouldn't know.. but as i stated, homemade/unofficial DLC's, doesn't matter, but official very well may.. never know when they would enforce it, so it is NOT recommended to change for those who read this!!

Thank u both for help on this :-)

np, as i stated, changing the "official" stuff isn't very recommended.. but for modded/custom dlc's(rockband tracks, ect.) doesn't matter

• Like 1