RealModScene
Speed Demon

Trainers not working

I don't know if this is the correct section to ask this if it is than please excuse me.

I have a Trinity RGH XBOX360 Slim 250 GB and it works flawlessly and very happy to have it.
I've been using it daily since I got it 2 weeks ago, and I know how to put games on it and how to play them, but one of the questions that I have is that I can't get the trainers to work.

I've tried with the games in GOD format and in XEX format but both give me the same result. I put the two trainer files in the root of the game folder, open up the correct XEX for the trainer, than I get a flash of a pop-up on the bottom of the screen which is there for like a second it doesn't even load up fully or can't see any letters on it, when the pop-up is about halfway loaded the XBOX reboots itself and loads up the FSD again. When I start a game I can press the Back button with the D-pad down button and I get a trainer menu on the screen with the buttons you can press with than I press on Continue and when I press the button combo there's a pop up saying that the option is enabled but the options doesn't work at all I have tried several games and all have the same thing. I also checked if the MiD and the TiD matches and they do.

Am I doing something wrong or can there be something else that is preventing the trainers to work properly? I really want to use them but I can't seem to get any of them to work. Can someone please help me with this?

These questions aren't going to be possible to answer without knowing which exact trainer you're using, there's hundreds, even thousands of trainers out there... each one behaves in a different way... we have no idea which one you've got, we don't know which game you're playing etheir... there's no way we can help you solve the problem, etheir way... the best place to get help with trainers is where you got it from, often a forum specific for trainers or so... if you can't get help there, try contacting the author of it... he/she will be able to help you... if they want to or not is a different matter tho...

My guess Probably you doesn't care about tu,

Properly Read that trainer instructions from where you got it ,

trainers will be working theirs suitable tu not all tu so make sure you hav suitable tu for trainers

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

For an example I'm using Split Second Velocity, it only has one trainer on XPGamesaves and requires no Title Update which FSD also can't find any for the game. And I always check if there's a new TU for the games I play, because I like to have everything up to date although FSD is been having problems for me giving me TU's when there are already TU's out for a game on XBUC.net so have to do them manually than, but I've tried trainers for more games and all have the same problem. I get the trainer menu it says cheats enabled but nothing's happening

For an example I'm using Split Second Velocity, it only has one trainer on XPGamesaves and requires no Title Update which FSD also can't find any for the game. And I always check if there's a new TU for the games I play, because I like to have everything up to date although FSD is been having problems for me giving me TU's when there are already TU's out for a game on XBUC.net so have to do them manually than, but I've tried trainers for more games and all have the same problem. I get the trainer menu it says cheats enabled but nothing's happening

Then the trainers aren't working properly, and you must have the same TU which the Trainer is compatible with...

FSD downloads it's TU's from xboxunity.net, so if there's no TU for your version of the game on here, but there is on xbuc.net, we'd very much appreciate if you'd download it from there and upload here

Title Id:425607E7 I also don't know if maybe dashlaunch settings are correct or something, I already deleted the plugins from Dashlaunch to see if that made any difference which it didn't

Title Id:425607E7 I also don't know if maybe dashlaunch settings are correct or something, I already deleted the plugins from Dashlaunch to see if that made any difference which it didn't

What's the MediaID? it's equally important, if the MediaID is different, the Trainer might be changing data in the wrong offset in memory, which means the changes you make will etheir have no effect or cause problems with the game somewhere/somehow...

I've installed the XYZ Project multi-trainer to see if that works but also a no show, can't get any trainers to work there either, that program start perfectly can launch a game from there but also no trainer menu or activation of trainer or something, there is definitely something wrong but don't know what it is.

I've installed the XYZ Project multi-trainer to see if that works but also a no show, can't get any trainers to work there either, that program start perfectly can launch a game from there but also no trainer menu or activation of trainer or something, there is definitely something wrong but don't know what it is.

I'd recommend you ask the trainer community's, the XYZ project have a very very big community which will probably be glad to help you out, here on RMS there aren't as many friendly folks whom have experience in dealing with trainers...

did you evr fond a solution to this? ive had the same problem. multiple games all appear to work but dont.

the only 2 trainers i got working were

black ops 3 for tu1, tu3 never worked for me

i also got black ops1 working i think and both were xpgamesave archives. thinking maybe the kernal update or something. pretty sure all my trainers have been from the same source.