RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shuraim Ahmet

setting up link

Hey swizzy mate I've tried to setup link but when i go to plugin settings in F3 it says "reserved for future updates" don't know what to do and one more thing Iam not banned in live to date and it is prompting me to update online via live so can i do it safely?

Cheerz.

What version of F3 are you currently running? i'm guessing you are running an outdated version.

You should NEVER EVER connect to Xbox Live with a JTAG/RGH console

Not sure what it's telling you to download... but... ignore it unless you have any issues with games etc.

What version of F3 are you currently running? i'm guessing you are running an outdated version.

You should NEVER EVER connect to Xbox Live with a JTAG/RGH console

Not sure what it's telling you to download... but... ignore it unless you have any issues with games etc.

Thanx mate. It says new update is available would you like to download now and if you did not update you would not be able to connect to live... but no worries i have ignored it. Yes i have got old fsd and cant figure out how to update.

Thanx mate. It says new update is available would you like to download now and if you did not update you would not be able to connect to live... but no worries i have ignored it. Yes i have got old fsd and cant figure out how to update.

There is a built in feature for that, you have to enable beta updates tho...

You could also replace the old files manually with the latest ones... they're available from here...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey mate im sorry for a little mean request..... I have kernel version 16537 so can u plz post links for appropriate versions of dashlaunch and f3 installers which i can use to setup link coz its been 3 days of work without much luck.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Thanx mate.. Don't know what i would do without u.

Cheerz.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Probably give up or go insane? xD

• Like 1

Guys..in my F3 when i press xbox home button then it doesn't shows (  freestyle home button) ,...............it shows like we are out of xexmenu...

r u understanding or not......is there any way to sort out this query

sry wrng plce...but i was in hurry that's why ..

huh? "out of xexmenu"??

Can you make a screenshot or something of what you mean?

And what version of F3 are you using?