RealModScene
Doctor Stewie

Minecraft skins

Hi folks, looking for a little help with regard the mass effect skin pack in minecraft.

I recently downloaded this on XBL and my little lad when absolutely nuts, now he wants it on his rgh xbox. Now ive copied it from my legit console to a memory stick along with the TU unlocked it in content manager and transferred it to his console but it refuses to load the skin pack. 

Any help would be appreciated. :)

well duh

when you unlock games/dlc it removes the licencing and anything else they got behind. RGH/JTAG runs un-assigned code. Retail won't.

If you want it on your retail - you buy it

• Like 1

I think he has it on his retail and has copied it to his jtag if I'm reading that back right Dave.....

Your right, I read it wrong - Sorry Doctor Stewie

You need to download the latest title update. Older Title updates won't read the texture packs (I presume its a texture pack, it was the mass effect mash pack).

I uploaded TU16 (also known as TU13) to the site a few days ago, you should be able to download it via FSD (select minecraft, press Y, title updates, get the update)

You may need to reboot your console once you've downloaded it

If its still not reading the dlc, re-download it from live, use yaris swap 0.9c to unlock it, then upload it again to your RGH

• Like 1

I must admit that when I first read it I thought that's was what he was asking...

(I've seen that *upload* option i think in the TU's, that's pretty neat, so you can upload them to the server for others to download...) where do you get them from, a legit machine....it's been that long since I've been on my retail...lol 

I must admit that when I first read it I thought that's was what he was asking...

(I've seen that *upload* option i think in the TU's, that's pretty neat, so you can upload them to the server for others to download...) where do you get them from, a legit machine....it's been that long since I've been on my retail...lol 

Yes buddy, I've a retail xbox pretty much just for title updates or Bad Company 2 (online)  :)

You can get TU's of a retail xbox, copy to a USB, use horizon or whatever to extract from the USB to your desktop then goto http://marketplace.jqe360.com/ and upload the TU for others to get who don't have access to live for whatever reason

I always unplug my hard drive and use a usb stick with the retail system update on it. Sometimes TU's goto the cache folder on your HD and its not easy for me to get (don't have the tools for it), I find it easier to just use a usb then extract

• Like 1

Irish dave, love your first post. When I read it i was like wtf..... i did buy it.....cheaky git   :rofl:

I shall be having another play with it in the morning as my lad is in bed and the console in his room. 

With regards to the skin pack and TU im now wondering if I put them in the wrong place, I just droped them in the content0000000000 folder. now I dont do a lot when it comes down to dlc as if I want it I play it on my legit xbox but im sure that the issue is where its placed. Any info on this guys. 

Thanks for your help thus far guys.

The Minecraft DLC will go

content/0000000000000000/584111F7/00000002/

The TU will go...

content/0000000000000000/584111F7/000B0000/

If you want to make it easier, search for 360 content manager 3.0, you can browse the files on your desktop or wherever you have them, and click upload, the 360 content manager would bang them in the right place for you

• Like 1

Dave you are a legend, I thought I'd put them in the wrong place. will jigga them about in the morning and port back. I will also update my content manager as the I'm using is ver2.1. Got all my consoles (rgh) connected on my home network with my drives mapped on my laptop but having the CM move them for me is a little easier I suppose.

Again thanks to you both for your input if I can get it working for my lad he'll be proper happy.

• Like 1

Dave you are a legend, I thought I'd put them in the wrong place. will jigga them about in the morning and port back. I will also update my content manager as the I'm using is ver2.1. Got all my consoles (rgh) connected on my home network with my drives mapped on my laptop but having the CM move them for me is a little easier I suppose.

Again thanks to you both for your input if I can get it working for my lad he'll be proper happy.

No worries bud, glad you got it sorted :)