RealModScene
dude

some questions for LiNK !

hi some questions

1.is LiNK able to we patch xex and play till 32 players for multiplayer black ops 2 ? this is possible ?

2.is LiNK let us in future to send voice massages ?

3.is LiNK ban a user for ever ?

4.is f3 in future let us to record my gameplays ?

5.why f3 is not enable trailer future ?!! what is this ?

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020011G13591256942162861]Posted Image[/url]

6.servers for LiNK are strong or weak ? how much you cost for servers ?

7.in the next version f3 will able to have a stronger nat than before ? because LiNK is not fully support all modems!

8.is LiNK let us to play with a fusion consol ? (a consol , fusion installed on it ?)

9.why trainer icon is disable or hide in xbox 360 games tab ? not you tell us to this is enable in future ? so where is it ?

10. i need a download manager for title updates ! for stop , cancel , resume my downloads ! please think about it thanks !

hi some questions

1.is LiNK able to we patch xex and play till 32 players for multiplayer black ops 2 ? this is possible ?

2.is LiNK let us in future to send voice massages ?

3.is LiNK ban a user for ever ?

4.is f3 in future let us to record my gameplays ? :D

5.why f3 is not enable trailer future ?!! what is this ?

Posted Image

6.servers for LiNK are strong or weak ? how much you cost for servers ?

7.in the next version f3 will able to have a stronger nat than before ? because LiNK is not fully support all modems!

8.is LiNK let us to play with a fusion consol ? (a consol , fusion installed on it ?)

9.why trainer icon is disable or hide in xbox 360 games tab ? not you tell us to this is enable in future ? so where is it ? :(

1 Does Black ops 2 support 32 players, if so, yes.

2. text messages

3. probably not

4. to record gameplays, get a HD PVR

5. Trailers for new games are streamed and can not be downloaded, this could be a added feature in future.

6. Depends on usage. As its system link game play, its down to the host.

7. F3 is strong, you just have a cheap router, consider a new modem.

8.  what the hell is fusion, if the console has FSD, it should be ok.

9. Trainers is a different xex by another source, you can get it from 360haven, how to use it and how to add a trainer for each game (if one is available).

1 Does Black ops 2 support 32 players, if so, yes.

2. text messages

3. probably not

4. to record gameplays, get a HD PVR

5. Trailers for new games are streamed and can not be downloaded, this could be a added feature in future.

6. Depends on usage. As its system link game play, its down to the host.

7. F3 is strong, you just have a cheap router, consider a new modem.

8.  what the hell is fusion, if the console has FSD, it should be ok.

9. Trainers is a different xex by another source, you can get it from 360haven, how to use it and how to add a trainer for each game (if one is available).

1.no bo2 not support 32 players but if a moded xex do this ...

2.why not voice massages ?:(

3.are you sure ?

4.i dont have money like you ! you are rich ! :D any way except buy ?:D

5.ok.

6.ok.

7.i have change my modem 3 times dude ! my modem is not weak anymore ! :D and f3 should support all modems ! f3 is for everyone man !

8.:|

9.not very connected to my question or i dont get YA ! i asked why f3 is deleted trainer future ?

and a new question

10. i need a download manager for title updates ! for stop , cancel , resume my downloads ! please think about it thanks !

1.no bo2 not support 32 players but if a moded xex do this ...

2.why not voice massages ? :(

3.are you sure ?

4.i dont have money like you ! you are rich ! :D any way except buy ? :D

5.ok.

6.ok.

7.i have change my modem 3 times dude ! my modem is not weak anymore ! :D and f3 should support all modems ! f3 is for everyone man !

8.:|

9.not very connected to my question or i dont get YA ! i asked why f3 is deleted trainer future ?

and a new question

1. No. What ever is supported in system link is all there will be.

2. Whos going to host "Voice Messages"? Will you pay for the server cost?

3. No, it could happen.

4. I don't have one. You can hope something like that comes, i doubt it tho, it will take up some resources on the xbox.

7. F3 will work as long as your modem is configured properly. You can contact all modem providers and ask them to add a FSD 3 feature :)

9. It was a feature that was never added throughout the FSD 2 period. Now that its not in F3 its a feature not likly to be added by the FSD team. Like I said, there are other trainers out there for the X360 RGH.

10. You're not asking for much are you, you have that in Internet Explorer/Firefox, and manually upload title updates to your Hard Drive. Why would the FSD team take alot of effort to add this feature considering title updates are just a couple of MB

we have the ability to ban users from LiNK, either temporarily or permanently .... I'm considering permanently banning Dude right now :p

we have the ability to ban users from LiNK, either temporarily or permanently .... I'm considering permanently banning Dude right now :p

:thumbup: