RealModScene
dude

LiNK is not support my two wireless modems

hi i have 2 wireless modems first of them is zyxel and second is tp link ! i try with a modem without wireless (tplink td 8811 )and just have 1 port and it work and join people great and i dont know why i can join people without portforwarding and dmz!! this is a strange problem dude ! 3 weeks i try too fix this shit problem ! ! i try with zyxel and tp link modem with wireless and 4 port for lan and i cant join people ! why !!!!!!?????? what i should to do with my wireless modems ? :(

ports forwarded and

dmz enable for wireless modems

everything pass except join people ! :|

Let me guess, Call of Duty? and its possible they're using a different Title Update than you (Hence the reason you can't join).

Its not LiNK, its your routers or the games your trying to join using differnt TU's.

You've everything setup right, you can see games, people can join you.

As for DMZ, you have the corrupt IP in the DMZ as your xbox, does your xbox get the same IP over and over from you router when you power it on?

Let me guess, Call of Duty? and its possible they're using a different Title Update than you (Hence the reason you can't join).Its not LiNK, its your routers or the games your trying to join using differnt TU's.You've everything setup right, you can see games, people can join you.As for DMZ, you have the corrupt IP in the DMZ as your xbox, does your xbox get the same IP over and over from you router when you power it on?

not just call of duty ! i try with red dead , halo 4 , gears of war 3 , mw3 ! im dead sure this problem not from my title updatesand yes i choose a ip in range DHCP of my modem for xbox ... and when i turn on xbox my ip isnt change ... my dmz is this : 192.168.1.50 and i try with wired modem (tp link without wireless) its worked without dmz and portforward !

so games work fine with it being "wired" just not "wireless"?

In your router settings, have you the wireless on Auto, maybe change it to channel (anything but 6), also, change the wireless settings to wireless 54b/g (instead of 54b/g/n) and change the wireless password to maybe WPA instead of WPA2.

Try treaking those settings about, see if it helps.

• Like 1

so games work fine with it being "wired" just not "wireless"?

In your router settings, have you the wireless on Auto, maybe change it to channel (anything but 6), also, change the wireless settings to wireless 54b/g (instead of 54b/g/n) and change the wireless password to maybe WPA instead of WPA2.

Try treaking those settings about, see if it helps.

sorry ! look at these pictures ! this is done correct ? what you mean from wireless 54b/g ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Go into Advance setup, and show me how that looks?

In 802.11 mode, what options does that give u?

• Like 1

Go into Advance setup, and show me how that looks?

In 802.11 mode, what options does that give u?

ok i found 802.11 in advance setup...

look at these...

Posted Image

Posted Image

ok i found 802.11 in advance setup...

look at these...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ā 

Never seen settings like that before lol.

Ā 

Just looking at them 2 and the 2 previous, everything looks right, and you've got DMZ setup.

Ā 

Ā 

Is this the only RGH xbox you have?

Ā 

is your setup: "internet router > wireless modem > another wireless modem"

Never seen settings like that before lol.Ā Just looking at them 2 and the 2 previous, everything looks right, and you've got DMZ setup.Ā Ā Is this the only RGH xbox you have?Ā is your setup: "internet router > wireless modem > another wireless modem"

yeah my modem is too twisted !!yes this is my only rgh xbox ! i dont get you what you mean from this sentence (is your setup: "internet router > wireless modem > another wireless modem") ?!!

Do you have 2 wireless routers connected together, with another router (being the internet hub)?

Ā 

Ā 

Have you also enabled port forwarding? also try changing the ports to 1000 and 1001 on the port setup on FSD settings?

no i have a xbox directly connected to my modem and my modem has 4 ports and wirelessly connected to my laptop

yes i have enable portforwarding and i try with 1001 and 1002 and still awful

Ā 

LOL, I think your stuck with having to use a wired connection.

Ā 

May there be something wrong with the xbox wireless?

Are you able to transfer large files from PC to xbox via the wireless?

• Like 1

YEAH i dont why ! ? ! jpizzle please take care about this problem !

how much large ? 3 gb ? 4gb ? i never haveĀ  error with transfer files from pc to xbox ! my speed in transfer is 3mg/sec ...

Use a wire or learn to use your own equipment, it's not enough that the team develops an amazing piece of software like this but you want us to cater to your every whim too?

I suggest you go read the manual for your shitty router/modem and when you are done read it again.

And I know English isn't your first language (at least I hope it isn't) but you end a senescence with a period (.) not an exclamation point (!). Using exclamation points does not help get your point across!

...yes I am having a bad day and you are getting on my nerves