RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kartal1911

Instal Game Disk in FSD3

HiWhich way for Instal Game Disk in FSD3 (GOD Format) or converter for gamerip to GOD ???Sry for bad english:Thanks

there is no way to install game in f3 . in f3 you can just extract games ! for install games with god format , you should install your game from nxe ! i dont  what you mean from your second question ! you should make iso from your gamerip and use iso2god if i answer correct ! :D

hi Kartal

i'm not sure if i understand your question clearly, but are you just trying to install your games on the xbox, passing by FSD3 ? if so, you just go in the extract DVD, and when you're done your game will be in the game section of FSD, but not in the original dash from microsoft.

But if you want to install games without the disc, you can transfer the games in FTP, or with a USB drive.( but i doubt that what you want since you wrote ''game disk'' )

Your games go in the folder xbox360 or any folder you make for xbox360 games.., and you have to set the Game path in FSD settings, to point FSD to the folder of your games.

if its not what you meant, describe a bit more what you are trying to do.