RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mohsin09221

Aurora wont connect to internet unless i do connection test in NXE

Hi, First time posting here, I have a strange problem in Aurora, unless I log back into NXE and perform xbox live connection test, which confirms that I`m connected to the network, Aurora won't connect to internet/download covers/download TU. If I do the test Aurora then have no problem connecting at all.

My settings are

Wired connection

Static xbox 360 ip

liveblock = enabled

livestrong = disabled

btw my 360 is jasper model

Can someone help me fix this issue?

First, static IP addressed are a bit of a pain in the ass to maintain in the long run. I would suggest a static DHCP lease, which does exactly the same thing, but is handled on the routers side of things. Also, if you are using dhcp, then it has to force refresh everytime it boots, so it *might* fix the problem. Can you see the IP address in aurora before running the connection test? There are about 20 more questions I could ask, before I could fully answer your question. Lets just start with the static DHCP lease, vs static IP. How you do that is specific to the router you  are using.

Ahhh tyvm you solved my issue, I'm using Linksys router with dd-wrt firmware, I enabled automatic network configuration, added static DHCP lease in dd-wrt settings for Xbox 360, updated to aurora 0.7b, enabled automatic profile sign-in, unloaded XBDM.xex from dashlaunch plugins and voila my problem is gone. Aurora is working perfectly now.

2 hours ago, mohsin09221 said:

Ahhh tyvm you solved my issue, I'm using Linksys router with dd-wrt firmware, I enabled automatic network configuration, added static DHCP lease in dd-wrt settings for Xbox 360, updated to aurora 0.7b, enabled automatic profile sign-in, unloaded XBDM.xex from dashlaunch plugins and voila my problem is gone. Aurora is working perfectly now.

xbdm.xex "SHOULDN'T" cause problems.. lol.. but yeah.. glad you got it fixed mate.