RealModScene
AmyGrrl

Can't Download Title Updates

I just installed a CR4 XL into a XBOX 360 Slim 4GB Trinity. Disabled the internal 4GB memory. Everything works great. Running Aurora 0.6b. I can download and change covers. Was able to log into my Unity account. The LiNK test completely passes. Then I try to download a Title Update and it just pops up saying An Error has occurred. Pleas try again later. Not really sure what the issues is and the error message is very vague. I'm wondering if the problem is because my storage setup. Don't have a HDD install yet as I'm waiting for the Plastic HDD Shell to arrive in the mail first. So I'm using a 16GB USB Mem Stick I formatted as a System Drive so I can install the System Update on it. Avatars work and stuff. Then I'm using a MicroSDXC 200GB Sandisk Memory Card just for some temporary storage until I can install the HDD. Only Games get stored on the 200GB Memory Card. Everything else like Saves, DLC, Title Updates are saved to the 16GB System Drive. 

Thanks for any help given on how to resolve the issue. Hoping its just an issue with my current setup and installing the HDD will fix it. But hoping it can get working with the way things are setup currently. Will have to just download the Title Updates manually if I have to. Thanks!

Make sure you have xhttp enabled in dashlaunch. If that is the case, the issue could be on the server side of things. I dont know if others are having this issue, but if it is a server issue, then all you can do is wait for it to be fixed, as I dont have the same access to the unity server as I do on this site.

xhttp is enabled in dashlaunch and I just doubled checked it. Doesn't it need to be enabled for covers to download? Because being able to download covers has always worked. Just can't download Title Updates. I have my own RGH XBOX 360. I know its always worked on mine. I will test it and then update this post.

Just tested my own xbox 360 and Title Updates download just fine. Hmm... Other than my Storage setup. I have no clue what the issue could be now. Checked the debug log and get this error message when I try to download a Title Update.

{ "time" : "16:47:49.590", "thread" : "0xF9000000", "type" : "error", "filter" : "TitleUpdateManager", "message" : "Failed to create TU container for Worms Title Update 2" }

Starting to think it is a storage issue and Aurora doesn't like using USBMUCache1 on the USB System Drive. I guess the only way to confirm if this really is the problem. Will be to install a HDD.

Quick reply. I had a 500GB HDD in an enclosure I was using for backup. Copied the data back to my computer. Then removed the HDD from the enclosure and stuck it in the Xbox 360. After setting everything up. Title Updates now download and work.

Hi! I've been having an issue with launching games through Aurora with the title updates applied. It gives me an error saying "try downloading the game again". They work just fine with the TUs disabled. But as soon as I enable them they crash. I want to play some DLCs of certain games. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks in advance