RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SonnyBlack187

Can't launch Aurora on my Xbox360

Hy,

I have problems with launching Aurora on my Xbox 360.I always get the message that there is an error and get dumped to the original Xbox DAsh

i downloaded different versions but none works. FSD 3 is working,dashlaunch is working,XexMenue is working

i only have troubles with aurora.Can someone help me?

Thanks

What kernel are you on? did you try loading it from a USB drive? The information you provided doesnt help much, as all I can tell from it is that your console has been successfully RGHed. If the kernel is too old, aurora will crash. If the data on the drive you put it on is corrupt, then it will crash.

Sorry i am really new to this topic.I just got that xbox and have never had any RGH experience before.

I guess the file ist not corrupted, it is from here.I tried different ones. How can i find out about the kernel? And yes i started it from an USB Stick, and i copied it on my Xbox HDD

as well. Both methods do not work. i watched some guides but it does not help.

You can get the kernel version from the system settings about console. At the bottom there is a line that looks something like K:2.0.xxxx. the XXXX number is what matters here. If I remember correctly Aurora needs at least 15574, but in reality, I would suggest updating to 17511, which is the latest kernel for the 360. You can do that fairly easily with xebuild updserv option. I really dont feel like explaining it all again, as I just explained how to do this in another thread yesterday. lol. Here is a link to that post, but you should read to the end of the page: 

Hello again my Friend...

I managed to get the update with simple flash and a usb stick. And what can i say. Aurora is working

i thank you so much, the box even starts every game and finds more than before because of the update.

it is nice to learn from you Guys and i appreciate your work so much

Thank you

No problem..... If your kernel was that old, then your drive firmware probably needs to be updated as well, or else it wont read XDG3 discs, and since it is a modded console, the update process doesnt update that.

Ok thanks you again for the Info. I hope i get that managed the same way with the Kernel.

One question, i did Post in the Unity section, that i can't log in, cause i haven't become a Confirmation mail. 

Can somebody fix that? Who can i talk to about that?

Thanks

Any of the admins on this forum should be able to get that sorted for you. I dont have that kind of access to the server. This is a known issue, it just hasnt been fixed properly yet.