RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TomasLacerda

Gears of War 3

Good evening.

Before hand, I'm really enthused because freestyle link gave me the opportunity to play online one of my favourite games of all time.

I'm curious, most of the time I only play "Hordes" on multiplayer co-op, I was wondering what modes you guys use to play.

I haven't quite tested the campaign on co-op, am I missing it or it aint worth it?

Cheers!

well if you liked the previous 2 games and want to follow up on the story then yes play through it. I think you can play co op on story mode too, you'll just have to find someone to play with or wait until someone joins the game.

Can anyone tell me how do I play Gow3 with Link. I join Room1 where all the ppl are. but when I try to join a game GOw3 tells me I need to be signed into Xbox Live.

I have downloaded all TU's and activated the latest one.

Can anyone assist me please ?

Can anyone tell me how do I play Gow3 with Link. I join Room1 where all the ppl are. but when I try to join a game GOw3 tells me I need to be signed into Xbox Live.

I have downloaded all TU's and activated the latest one.

Can anyone assist me please ?

Thanks a lot for ruining a thread.

On Gears of War 3 menu, press Back, then select System Link.

Then you select the mode you want and you wait until there's a game you can join.

• Like 2