RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ross Harper

Aurora games directory disconnected.

Hello guys. 

Just got back into RGH 360's after a couple years of having it sat in bottom of wardrobe.

Anyway, switched from FSD to Aurora (great simple design, love it), I'm using a FAT32 formatted USB hard drive, which contains Aurora, my dashlaunch ini which is set to boot straight to Aurora, and I threw a few XBLA titles on there for my 5 year old. 

So in Aurora I added the directory, it scanned, all titles found, cover art downloaded and everything boots. Perfect. Except every time i reboot the cover art is black and nothing launches, in settings it states directory disconnected and i have to add the directory again and re-scan every time. I've tried deleting the data folder as i read in another post, booted back into aurora re-scanned, but again on reboot the same happens.

I've used search function and gone through 10 pages on the support, nothing jumps out as being the same problem but i apologise if this has been answered before.

• Like 3

Had a brain storm, Does Aurora keep the scanned directories linked to a drives reported serial number rather than USB#?

if so I'm guessing i'll try a different drive as the one i'm using might have a shit SATA interface board.

Had a brain storm, Does Aurora keep the scanned directories linked to a drives reported serial number rather than USB#?

if so I'm guessing i'll try a different drive as the one i'm using might have a shit SATA interface board.

Yep, that's exactly it :)

Sent from my SM-G903F