RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
midnightmodders

Scanning for Content never ends and Content Scanning UI overlapping

So Aurora just keeps scanning for content and it never ends so it takes about 10 minutes before a game will appear after I add a game path and in game paths the UI is all cluttered and overlapping on top of the other UI. So confused on what's going on. Can someone help me with this.

First thing I would do is turn off content scanning, then manually scan when you need the DB updated. As for the UI, some pictures would be helpful, as some UI's are supposed to overlap others.(settings, file manager, etc.)

considering that isn't the official or "stock" skin.. that is probably where your problem lies..

Ok that actually fixed it, thank you. All I need now is the Scanning for Content to be fixed.

• Like 1

Ok that actually fixed it, thank you. All I need now is the Scanning for Content to be fixed.

deselect the autoscan option next to manage paths. then it wont scan unless you tell it to. when it scans, it takes time, as it has to compare whats on the HDD to whats in the database, so more games = more time. The autoscan isnt needed, as you can manually scan for content, when you need to.

• Like 2