RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Cover Art not showing up despite being downloaded...

Hi Guys,

Been having trouble getting my cover art to show up.  When I first installed Aurora all my cover art showed up 

on hdd1 but then when I added my external usb for extra games the cover art would not show up.  I tried various 

fixes including resetting and re-downloading all the cover art from scratch but now NO cover art is showing up 

on hdd1 or the external USB hard drive.  I also made sure xhttp was enabled.  My last resort is to remove Aurora 

completely, re-install and start from scratch again but I don't want to lose my DLC's or TU's.  Is there a folder 

for cover art or database file I can clear in Aurora to fix this? If not, anyone know where all the dlc's and TU's are?  

maybe I can delete everything but the folder the dlc's and TU's are in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks everyone

the DLC is installed in HDD1:\Content\000...00\ and is not effected by deleting Aurora, TU's are not effected either as long as they're currently installed (active)

You can delete the Data folder in Aurora, that'll completely reset it to defaults for everything... (upon starting again, you need to delete this folder using another instance of Aurora or something else like FSD/XEXMenu)

You can also use my Asset Editor to manually handle the covers, most likely there's a problem with the server causing this to not fully function... i'll speak with the server admin and see if he can look into it... http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5362-aurora-asset-editor-v11-released/

Awesome - Thanks for the speedy reply Swizzy.

As far as I can tell the covers ARE downloaded but just aren't displaying for whatever reason.  I'll try out your asset editor - thanks again for the help, greatly appreciated!

Hrrrmm..  strange - everything seems to be working again.  I just started re-downloading all missing cover art and slowly, one by one they all appeared.  Why do I have a strange feeling it had to do with my DNS??  (Re: my post switching back to using google DNS)

Awesome - Thanks for the speedy reply Swizzy.

As far as I can tell the covers ARE downloaded but just aren't displaying for whatever reason.  I'll try out your asset editor - thanks again for the help, greatly appreciated!

1. try using hardline..

2. it will say "downloading" but that doesn't me it actually downloaded.. there really isn't an "error message" when something doesn't download..

3. case in point, people downloading TU's thru aurroa (usually over wifi) and it not completely downloading or timing out.. and it will partially be there

4. have you tried individually "refreshing" a title and seeing if that works? press Y scroll down to one of the options, press LEFT until it says REFRESH, and press A??

EDIT:

Fucius, on 20 Jul 2016 - 9:11 PM, said:..  strange - everything seems to be working again.  I just started re-downloading all missing cover art and slowly, one by one they all appeared.  Why do I have a strange feeling it had to do with my DNS??  (Re: my post switching back to using google DNS)

that could be why mate.. connection issues would be as what i specified, just cuz it says downloading, doesn't mean it actually downloaded

• Like 1