RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
silverfox

f3 related

Hi and greets to all for making me a member i spent all day yesterday looking in different forums and did not find an answer to my problem here goes have d/l 3.04 and f3 installed set manage game paths usb0/games f3 then does it's bit but when finished there is about 8 games not listed in xbox360 folder went into xex menu and games were there and could start games,went into F3 file manager games there and can start them from there why is games not showing in the xbox 360 folder. have tried different scan depths have set up there own game paths with no result have reset clear data but all that does is remove the cover data so how do i get all games to show on xbox360 games folder p.s there is approx 200 games on usb hdd and only them 8 not showing up please help the grand kids are doing my head in regards

when setting a scan path do not use the AUTOMATIC sort function, set the games as 360, xbla or whatever they are....

my guess is the games have been modified and your using the auto sort function so it is throwing F3 off...

as for the grand kids... nothing I can do to help you there pops :p