RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vicicarus

What setting blocks disc updates?

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

Updated my trinity to 17502 and Dash Launch to 3.17 also using Aurora. I am trying to install my Skyrim expansion pack disc 2 but the disc keeps asking for an update before the install. What was the setting that I needed to enable/disable in order to proceed  with the install? Was it fake live? I enabled it but the update keep wanting to update? I have Xbox live blocked on the MS dash so that it never reaches out for system updates.

It's a TU that it wants to install, or possibly the avatar data...

Just enable "noupdater"

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you for the reply,

I do have the avatar update installed plus the game update for "Skyrim" from Aurora and I also have "noupdater" enabled by default? Updating from the disc is not recommended, right?

Thank you for the reply,

I do have the avatar update installed plus the game update for "Skyrim" from Aurora and I also have "noupdater" enabled by default? Updating from the disc is not recommended, right?

Well, with "noupdater" it essentially tells the system to look for the update in $$ystemUpdate instead of $SystemUpdate, it's fine to run this update, it's like i said probably a TU that it wants to install... so let it do it ;)

Thank you again for the assistance, the game installed by accepting the "update" which didn't really run/install from what I was able to tell. I'm good thou ;)  Wonder why it wanted to update? It hasnt ask to update in the past when installing DLC from discs and I didn't change any settings.