RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gatekeeper1122

Free Style Dash Plugin Not Working?

Im new to modding with a xbox Jtag but i seem to get a around with it i know how to load plugins,trainers,themes ect but thats not what my issue is my problem is im trying to load that menu or quick menu i dont know whats it called but heres a image showing down below what im talking about i use to get it working on the first day i got my console but ever since i changed my free style dash theme it stop working i tried removing all its contents from my console see if that fixes it so it will show but no it doesnt i even reinstalled dash launch see if thats the issue but than again thats not it i also tried moving it to different parts of the xbox hard drives (HDD,USB0,USB1) that also didnt fix it ether anyone have ideas how to fix this & get that menu working again on my console that is shown in the picture i would like to have it so i can check my temp on my console while in-game

sorry if this is not the place to ask for this but it seems to be the same menu for aurora when i watched someone install this on there console on youtube vide

post-77275-0-67698200-1468180801_thumb.png

Likely a collision with a trainer or dashlaunch plugin...

Sent from my SM-G903F