RealModScene
DatacomGuy

Need to rip 100-200 games.. Best way?

majority are burned copies of mine. im worried if i run them all through the 360, ill destroy the drive.

is there a better way to accomplish this task? the mission is to get them on my usb external.

Backup copies can be turned into an iso on your pc using imgburn, from there you can convert them to XEX or GOD...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Hmm. On a mac - I insert the disc, and it reads like a movie. Has no content to extract. Trying to use X360 ISO Hacker. No dice..

imgburn

If you don't have a wine application to run windows software then install windows in a virtual machine or start ripping the dvd's to the 360 with it's dvd drive 200 games ain't exactly many.Besides if the drives going to fail after 30-40hrs use then it needs replacement regardless

imgburn

If you don't have a wine application to run windows software then install windows in a virtual machine or start ripping the dvd's to the 360 with it's dvd drive 200 games ain't exactly many.Besides if the drives going to fail after 30-40hrs use then it needs replacement regardless

Got it.. I can load up a VM pretty easily. I'll do that and use imgburn..