RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Donato

FSD Plugin Not Starting

hello as you can see from the title the fsd plugin will not boot up. no matter what i do, like replace aurora entirely, replace the plugin, change some dash launch settings. nothing is working and im about to give up! any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Do you have any plugins in dashlaunch? (they often cause issues with the FSD Plugin)

My suggestion is to completely remove all launch.ini files you have everywhere so you run the defaults (or use a empty launch.ini file in the root of a USB device when booting) then launch Aurora and see if it still don't work

During transfer it's important that you use binary for FTP transfers, and it might be a good idea to turn off your antivirus software while extracting/transfering the plugin as it may be corrupted otherwise...

I believe I have xbdm and sky acro 5.5 menu I believe are set as my plugins but I will try disabling my antivirus and try again

Skyacro menu is causing this. Remove it from dashlaunch, reboot console and the F3 plugin shuold work.

• Like 3